chapter 3

It didn't take long for Hayley to get to the school luckily they only lived about 20 minutes away from the high school.
"Hey hey there she issss" yelled stiles causing Hayley to laugh "stiles I've missed you!" She yelled quickly getting out of her car she smiled as stiles raced up to her pulling her in for a big hug she laughed as stiles picked her up and spun her a little. "oh I've missed you too girl" he said placing her back on the ground.

"How's your dad?" She asked soflty she knew that stiles dad still struggled just a little ever since the death of his wife Claudia "he's doing okay staying busy maybe you can stop by the police station with me one day and will suprise him" stiles said making her smile grow "I'd love that" she whispered "me too" stiles said with his own smile "scott here yet?" She asked quickly grabbing her backpack. "Yeah I think he didn't answer my text last night on weather he needed a ride to school" said stiles looping his arm around Hayley's.

"Huh that's strange you guys always ride together to school" she said following stiles into the school "he's been acting a little strange since a couple nights ago" stiles said as they reached there lockers "strange how?" She asked looking at him "well we were in the woods a couple days ago" began stiles "Stiles Stilinski please tell me you weren't in the woods looking for the place that woman had been murdered " Hayley said Stiles didn't say anything for a couple minutes of course they did Hayley thought she quickly whacked stiles in the chest "ow! What was that for!?" Yelled stiles "you know what that was for what the hell is the matter with you? Why would you and Scott go looking for a spot that an innocent woman had been murdered!" She whispered yelled "first of all we didn't know exactly where it was we were just looking and while we were looking we accidentally discovered her body she was cut in half" stiles whispered.

"You actually found the body" she whispered smacking him again "ow! Okay what the hell is today beat up stiles day!?" He yelled "you are so lucky that that's all I'm doing what were you thinking!" She whispered yelled again. "why are you freaking out on me?" He asked placing his hands out just in case she smacked him again. "Because you told me that two of my best friends went off in the woods in the MIDDLE of the NIGHT! and knowing you two idiots as well as I do you didn't tell anyone what if something happened to you or to Scott?!" Hayley yelled "I think your just overreacting just a little" he said causing Hayley to glare at him.

"Okayyyyy so I'm guessing stiles broke a record with how fast he can piss off Hayley" came Scotts voice "oh I'm pissed off at you too" Hayley said turning around to see Scott approaching them. "so how was your night in the woods" she said resting against her locker "dude you told her?" Scott asked looking at stiles.
Stiles just shrugged still holding his hands out ready to protect himself incase his friend turned around and attack him again. "Hayley" Scott said with a weak smile his hands held out "no nope nada don't touch me" Hayley said smacking scotts hands "we're both okay I promise you" Scott said wrapping his arms around Hayley pulling her in for a hug "nooo don't let me go I'm mad at you both!" She yelled struggling against Scott but all he did was tighten his hold on her "Hayley Ann" stiles whispered grabbing her hands squeezing them softly "where okay we promise" Scott said placing a kiss against her cheek. "I'm still mad at you guys" she whispered finally giving into the comfort that Scott was offering "will make it up to you" stiles said kissing her forehead. Hayley just signed she knew that she was probably overreacting but Scott and Stiles were her best friends she saw them as brothers more then anything the idea of these two going after a possible murder didn't sit well with her. "If either of you two go into the woods again Im coming with you guys" she said "Hayley" began Scott "no!" She yelled elbowing Scott in the chest causing him to let out a grunt "all for one remember?" She whispered "one for all" stiles added with a soft smile scott just sighed "fine next time we go will bring you a long" Scott said rubbing his chest. "good and if I find out that you went behind my back im gonna make you both go with me on my 5 mile jog" Hayley said with a smirk as both boys let out a groan.
Hayley grabbed what she needed from her liver and quickly made her way to her first period she definitely knew that the boys would drag her along on there next adventure in the woods because they both knew that she did a 5 mile jog every weekend it was something that her dad got her hooked on when she was younger he always told her you never know when you need to chase someone or something. That line always left her a little confused but she's been doing the jog for almost all her life.

She quickly grabbed her seat and waited for the teacher to come into the classroom. She looked out the window with a frown she couldn't help but feel like she was being watched by someone.
"What the hell?" She whispered she could see a man hiding in the trees looking right in the window of her classroom the man was looking directly at her. She couldn't explain the feeling she got when they locked eyes. She let out a gasp quickly looking away from the man she couldn't describe how blizzard that experience was she'd have to talk to Scott and Stiles about what had just happened because that was just to strange.