Chapter 4

The rest of the school day went somewhat normal she was still confused on why that man had been starring at her from outside but she pushed it to the back of her mind she had more stuff to worry about especially with it being her last year of high school.
Hayley got lost in her thoughts not really paying attention to where she was going she let out a grunt as someone bumped into her "watch where your going you rainbow" came Jackson's voice Hayley looked up to see the biggest asshole in the high school in her opinion Jackson Whittemore he just scoff walking past her Hayley rolled her eyes when she saw her sister Allison was laughing with him as he walked away from her.

Her realtionship with her sister was complicated at best the two of them didn't get along not only are they the both same age just 8 months a part Allison being the older of the two argent girls but Hayley was adopted she had been told she was adopted when she was old enough to understand what it meant. But there parents were quick to resure her that they loved her as much as they loved Allison to there parents she was there daughter blood didn't matter and Hayley always loved that they didn't let the fact that she was adopted stop there love for her.

Allison on the other hand was a whole different story while Hayley was sure Allison loved her to some degree she has always made sure that Hayley knew that she was adopted that she wasn't related to them by blood. She often made Hayley felt like she was an outsider in her own family. Growing up that was incredibly hurtful and hard to deal with but eventually Hayley had snapped at her sister during one of there fights she told her "at least our parents picked me they got stuck with your ass" that seemed to calm the fighting between the girls but there realtionship definitely didn't get any better instead of fighting they just ignored each other. Allison was the pretty popular one at school and was best friends with Lydia Martin and Jackson Whittemore the schools power couple. While Hayley was more the outdoorsy one she loved to jog, box, and play soccer with Liam. She also preferred to hang out with the guys then the girls which is why she was best friends with Scott, Stiles and Liam.

"I see that dick hasn't changed during the summer" came Liam's voice Hayley felt a smile grow on her face when she saw Liam it wasn't a secret that Hayley had a mastive crush on Liam and you definitely couldn't blame her. Liam was from Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England. Liam came into her life freshman year of high school and the rest was history he quickly became one of her best friends and she was more then thrilled when Scott and Stiles seemed to welcome him into there friend group with open arms.

"Liam" she said softly quickly rushing up to him pulling him in for a hug "did you expect anything less from Jackson he's always gonna be a dick" she said causing Liam to laugh as he returned her hug "that's definitely true" said Liam pulling away after a while. "How have you've been I'm sorry I wasn't around for the summer" Liam said offering her a weak smile "I'm okay and don't worry about it how was Wolverhampton?" She asked returning his smile. Liam had gone back home for the summer to England while Hayley had missed him like crazy during the summer she was more then happy to have him home. "It was great had a blast seeing the family again" Liam said with a grin "I'm glad you had fun but I'm even more glad that your home" Hayley said kissing his cheek she couldn't help but to notice that Liam was more built he had always been in great shape but you could definitely tell that he was more in shape.
She also noticed that Liam seemed on edge she couldn't place her finger on it but something was off with her beloved friend.

"Heyyyyy panyoooo" yelled stiles running up to Liam hugging him tightly causing Liam to laugh as he return stiles hug, "welcome home!" Yelled stiles "thanks it's great to be home" Liam said causing Hayley to smile. She was happy to have all her boys back in beacon hills little did she know that her life was about to change forever.