𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER FOURTEEN !
↳❛ferret boy❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER FOURTEEN !↳❛ferret boy❜

"I DIDN'T PUT my name in the goblet

"I DIDN'T PUT my name in the goblet." Was the first thing Harry said when he spotted his sister on the other end of the hallway. The exhaustion from the recent events, was written all over his face.

The boy had managed to dodge as many people as possible on the following day, skipping breakfast and always entering the classroom last. But he couldn't hide form his own sister for long.

Annabeth knew Harry, she knew that he would try to keep to himself, but she wouldn't let him.

The brunette girl siged deeply as she quickly dashed towards him, and swung her arms around his body. "I know, Harry."

The two remained that way for a moment. Their arms around each other, while they were completely silent.

His voice was only more than a small whisper, "Why always one of us?"

Annabeth pulled back and gave him a deep look, "I don't know why. But I know that the person who entered your name, wasn't your friend." She grabbed his shoulder and gave him a squeeze, "People die in this tournament, Harry."

The brunette boy nodded his head, seeming like he was deep in his own thoughts. His head then turned towards his sister, his eyes filled with worry. "Clearly, I don't have as much experience as the other champions. I'm only a fourth year!"

"Well you know the solution then. We're going to practice", Annabeth replied to him as they continued their way down the corridor.

The boy glanced down at his wrist watch. "I have a meeting with the champions and Dumbledore. Could you maybe get the letter from Sirius?", Harry questioned her, while he was already hurrying down the corridor. When he was nearly around the corner, Annabeth nodded her head at him.

She then also made her way down the corridor, directly towards the Owlery. Arriving in the tower, the brunette was shaking from the cold. The weather was very windy and freezing, typical for Scotland.

Sirius owl was just flying through the window when Annabeth entered the room. The brunette made her way over to the brid and immediately snatched the letter from it's beak.