𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX!
↳ ❛realization❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX!↳ ❛realization❜

THE FIRST TWO weeks of school quickly went by in Annabeth's opinion, she quickly adapted back into the school rhythm

THE FIRST TWO weeks of school quickly went by in Annabeth's opinion, she quickly adapted back into the school rhythm. The four had settled in quickly and only after a couple of days the four friends had noticed that Hagrid wasn't home.

When the four had visited his cabin, it looked abandoned, like he hadn't been there for weeks and to their surprise the half-giant hadn't opened the door either. It was wierd. Hagrid had never missed the start of a new school year.

Another shocker was that his Care of Magical Creatures lesson were now held by a replacement, Professor Grubbly-Plank.

"Maybe he's on a mission for you know-", Ron stated quietly while the four friends made their way down to Hagrid Cabin and the forbidden forest.

Occasionally a raindrop landed on Annabeth's face which made her eyes wandered up towards the grey coulds that slowly covered the sky.

When they arrived by the cabin, Professor Grubbly-Plank was standing infront of the class, a long trestle table in front of her laden with twigs.

Annabeth jumped a little bit when she suddenly heard a loud shout of laughter from behind them. When the brunette curiously glanced over her shoulder she saw no other than Draco Malfoy, who was striding towards the rest of the class, the usual gang of Slytherins' following behind him, sniggering.

By their sniggering and how they were smirking over into Harry's direction, Annabeth could already guess the topic of his joke.

"Everyone here?" Professor Grubbly-Planks voice caught Annabeth's attention and made her turn around to the Professor. "Let's crack on then. Who can tell me what these things are called?"

She motioned with her hands down to the heap of twigs in front of her. Unsurprisingly Hermione's hand immediately shot up from besides Annabeth.

Malfoy imitated Hermione jumping up and down in eagerness to answer the question. This made Pansy Parkinson let out a shrinking laughter which then caused the twigs on the table to leap up into the air and reveal themselves to be what looked like tiny pixie-ish creatures.