𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE!
↳ ❛weasley is our king❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE!↳ ❛weasley is our king❜

IT WAS THE MORNING of the first Quidditch game of the season

IT WAS THE MORNING of the first Quidditch game of the season. Gryffindor vs. Slytherin. Everyone had been lounging for it, except for Ron, who had been dreading the day of the game.

"I must've been mental to do this", Ron whispered in a croaky whisper. His face was completely pale and he looked like he was going to be sick. "Mental", he repeated the word quietly to himself.

"Don't be thick", Harry said firmly while passing his friend a choice of cereals. "You're going to be fine. It's normal to be nervous."

"I'm rubbish- I'm lousy. I can't play to save my life. What was I thinking?"

Harry gave him a stern look, "Get a grip!- Look at that save you made with your foot the other day, even Fred and George said it was brilliant."

Ron's head snapped towards him, a tortured expression on it, "That was an accident." His voice was only above a whisper. "I didn't mean to do it- I slipped off my broom when none of you were looking and when I was trying to get back on I kicked the Quaddle by accident."

Annabeth gave him a sorrowful look before she tried to lighten him up, "Well- a few more accidents like that and the game's in the bag, isn't it?"

Suddenly Hermione and Ginny sat down on their opposite, dressed in red and gold scarves, gloves and rosettes.

Ginny's eyes immediately snapped towards her brother, "How are you feeling?"

But Ron didn't seem to hear her as he was staring into his bowl of cereal.

Annabeth gave the two girls a warm smile before she stated, "He's just nervous."

Hermione gave Ron a smile, "Well, that's a good sign, I never feel you perform as well in exams of you're not a bit nervous."

"Hello", a vague and dreamy voice addressed them from behind. Annabeth looked up and saw that Luna Lovegood had made her way over from the Ravenclaw table.