✧ this guy keeps following me help

Another week of school, another tiring week.

(Y/N) still couldn't shake the thing that Donnie had told them two days ago. It's stuck inside their head like a parasite.

Anyway, (Y/N) had arrived in class earlier today since they didn't want to listen to Mrs. Marge's yelling again- last time, she yelled at them because they were late for 1 minute.

They sat on their chair, pulling out their textbooks to set them on the table. They decided to take some notes for a bit before class starts, so they wouldn't be wasting time sitting around.

"There's a new student?"

"Oh my god, he's kinda cute!"

"I heard he's on the martial arts track, how cool is that?"

A new student?, (Y/N) thought, lifting their head up to see the said 'new student'. That was until... Mrs. Marge came in and yelling at everyone to go back to their seats.

And another boring lesson on Maths has begun.

-

"Hey, (Y/N)!," a girl greeted (Y/N) and sat next to her. (Y/N) looked up to see their close friend, Mika, beaming a smile at them. "Hey, Micaca," they replied, earning a cold stare from the other individual.

The two friends chatted for a bit, talking about some funny incident that happened in class, did a teacher embarrassed themselves again today and many more. That was until Mika brought up the subject about Mr. New Student.

"Have you heard about that new student?," the girl asks, raising an eyebrow. (Y/N) shook their head as they replied with, "I mean, I heard of him. Just didn't bother to care about him."

(Y/N) stuffed some more meatballs into their mouth- which, they might say, despite being a school in America, this school served some good food- as Mika sighs at their 'I don't care' behaviour.

It wasn't a new one for her to deal with, (Y/N) has always been the type to stay at the sidelines, even though they are one of the top ranking students in school.

After they both finish their food, the school bell rang, meaning recess was over. (Y/N) bid a goodbye to their friend and proceeded to make their way to class.

Tap, tap, tap...

(Y/N) stops their tracks. They turned around to see a boy with messy long hair behind them- that student also stopped his tracks. (Y/N) gave him a small smile before continuing their walk back to class.

This made them think about Donnie's message from two days ago. They shivered at the thought but brushed it off, telling themselves maybe it was a coincidence that the student was following them.

As soon as they arrived in class, that boy seems to peek inside the class a bit and then left. How weird, (Y/N) thinks. But, they just shrugged and prepared themselves for the next lesson.

-

Just when they thought that would be the last of their interaction. It happened again.

More than twice.

More than thrice.

A day has passed ever since that boy followed them in school. Unfortunately, that wasn't the last of their meeting.