☆Chapter 5☆

Jennette pov

A week has past since me and lady Roxana had the tea party ever since that day i couldn't stop thinking about Sir Jeremy i mean not in a rude way but in a nice way i dont know what's wrong with me but i just couldn't stop thinking about him AND NOW IM CONFUSE!! I just dont know anymore.

But to make me feel better princess or athy has invited to a TEA PARTY!! im very excited. princess invitation will help me so much since i will be seeing princess it would be nice for me to get her a present. of course to show my respect the problem is.... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET FOR PRINCESS!? i mean i want to get something special for princess.

Before i knew it i rushed to the nearest mall and kept looking for something that would really stand out and maybe princess would like it enough to keep it. there were a lot of pretty things there were dresses,heels,bags, and some jewellery but nothing really stand out i i really wanted like really wanted something very very very special to get to princess it's been awhile since we last talked and see each other so i really want to make the most of it.

I was looking for hours and hours but still couldn't find anything. i was so tired that i sat on the closes bench and rest for a bit i lost so much energy from all that walking and finding something to get to princess. that when i checked the time. I WAS LATE!! I WAS SO SHOCKED THAT I RAN LIKE LIGHTNING ACROSS THE MALL. I ran back home i wasn't even wearing something good i wasn't even wearing shoes as i will look at my feet i forgot my shoes at the mall from running so fast but i couldn't go back i was already home and i rushed inside.

I wore the most prettiest outfit and prettiest shoes i have i really wanted to look good so i can impress princess i hope. i grab my bag that has all my stuff and i rushed to go to the nearest taxi as i was in the taxi i took my breath so loud ( i was out of breath) that the taxi driver look horrified i was a bit embarrassed. no i was So embarrassed i was blushing because of thinking how embarrassing i probably was when i was runing so fast looking so stupid.

When i arrived i tried looking for princess but i couldn't see her anywhere i thought that maybe she was out because i was late. when i tried looking for a bit i saw her at the royal garden. she looked so beautiful with her blonde hair and with her Jewel blue eyes she looked like an angel i guess princess noticed me looking at her since she looked at me.

 she looked so beautiful with her blonde hair and with her Jewel blue eyes she looked like an angel i guess princess noticed me looking at her since she looked at me

Honestly i was not my usual self today but it's fine just by seeing princess today makes me happy. I walked over to her and said

Jennette: Princess im very sorry for being late.

Athanasia: Oh its fine Jennette im just glad you came