☆Chapter 7☆

Jennette pov

I woke up and i was laying on the bed, i guess jeremy carried me home? i hope i didn't cause him trouble i thought to my self... I got off the bed and went to the bathroom i used the toilet and suddenly i felt a sharp pain i looked at my panties to see bl@od i was processing what i just saw and then i realized it was the time of the month i was panicking i didn't know what to do since i forgot to buy pads and other stuff....

I wanted to tell lady roxana since she is the only one who can help me... But then i realized again that lady roxana told me and jeremy (yesterday) that she was going to be gone for the whole day tomorrow (this day) so i panicked even more, now what am i gonna do who's going to help me.... Jeremy.. Jeremy is the only one who can help me right now.... i thought to my self but i didn't even know where jeremy was i just went to the bathroom without looking where he was...

Jennette: Gosh this day couldn't get any worse.

Jennette says i called jeremy 4x and no one answered and to make it worse the pain wouldn't stop....Then i called jeremy 1 more time and he finally answered

Jeremy: do you need anything Jennette?

Jeremy answered.. (he is outside of the bathroom door)

Jennette:jeremy, i have a request.

Jeremy: sure, what is it?

Jennett: you see i have my period right now so if you can just-

Before Jennette finished talking she heard a loud sound, she wondered what it was... so she called jeremy... "jeremy are you still there?" Jennette ask.. "yes im back" back? Jennette thought to her self... the bathroom door opened a little and i saw jeremy's hand holding a pad.... "what the" i said while having a confusing face... "i actually know about periods a little bit since i have a sister so i hope this helps" jeremy said... "thank- thank you jeremy"....

I also ask Jeremy if he can get my my clothes and he said yes he gave me my clothes and i took a nice hot bath and i also brush my teeth and wask my face then i put on my pad... and put on my clothes.... i felt better and i also felt clean
I went out of the bathroom and i saw that Jeremy was sitting on the bed

Jennette: hey thanks a lot jeremy

I smiled while looking at him ●□●

Jeremy:oh uh no problem Jennette

i went to the kitchen and saw that at the dining area there was pizza on the table, i was a bit confused..

☆The picture☆