☆Chapter 6☆

Jennette pov

Ever since yesterday me and Jeremy have been getting closer and closer and comfortable with each other that even lady roxana seemed to noticed i dont know why but i guess something just click between me and jeremy it has been 2 weeks.

Jennette: Alright im all ready and i have my bag let me just check if i have everything i need.

1: wallet

2: phone

3: house keys

4: ID

5: phone charger

6: lipstick

7: wipes

8: clothes

9: other stuff

Jennette: i guess i have everything i need it's time to go.

I went outside of the house and locked the door daddy wont be home until Sunday because he has a lot of work to do so i ask him for permission if i can hang out with lady roxana while he is gone and he said yes but he said that i need to promise him to be safe and i promise.

After that i went and find a taxi to go to lady roxana house after i found a taxi the taxi driver. Drive me to lady roxana house after i got to lady roxana house i paid the taxi driver and thank him then he drove away i knocked at lady roxana door the the door opened. The one that opened the door was Jeremy.

Jeremy looked pretty surprised to see me well its probably because lady roxana said nothing to jeremy about me staying at there house hehe

Jeremy: Jennette why are you here!?

Jennette: oh well daddy wont be back home until sunday so i thought it would be okay for me to stay here.

Jeremy: ......

Jennette: oh don't worry to give my thanks i will be the one that will be cooking for you guys.

I said while smiling gently at Jeremy i hope i didn't make him uncomfortable because he doesn't look too happy about me staying at there place.