𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭

Scott McCall

"There is still time" a grown-up Scott heard Deaton speak as he turned to face him. "Oh, I know." Scott started. "Yeah, I'll have kids one of these days after I find someone or someone finds me, I guess," he said as Deaton looked at him. "Yeah, I meant that there is still time to beat the traffic" Deaton clarified as Scott scoffed. 

"Yeah, but if you want to talk there is still time for that too." Deaton smiled. Scott scratched the back of his neck as he started speaking. "I think I was just, maybe feeling kind of, uh..." Scott trailed off trying to find a suitable word as Deaton finished it for him. "Wistful."

"It means a kind of longing or regret, a sort of melancholy about the past and the choices we have made." Deaton made him understand as Scott nodded before repeating the word. 
Wistful."

"Why don't you lock up? I'll get my stuff" Deaton suggested as the 2 went in opposite directions. Scott locked up the door and turned the board to Closed before turning and walking away when he heard rapid knocking on the door causing him to turn. He saw a feminine figure causing him to rush and open the door. The girl started speaking. 

"I took my eyes off the road for like 2 seconds!" she exclaimed crying as she stood drenched under the pouring rain. Scott's eyes went wide as he noticed Allison. 

A flash of lightning went off when the dogs started barking. He turned and exclaimed Quiet but when he turned, she wasn't there.

His breathing was heavy as he closed the door again and turned to walk. He felt something wrong, so he started walking. Searching to find something wrong. When he turned, he found Chris Argent pointing a gun at him as he gasped.

"Hey. Shit dude" Scott muttered as he hugged him. "You know you could just use the front door, right?"

"I never use the front door. Especially when it's not safe" Chris answered just as Deaton walked in. "Who says it's not safe?" Scott asked. "You're seeing her too." Chris spoke placing his hand on Scott's cheek.

Lydia Martin.

Flashes of the time when Allison died played in front of Lydia's eyes as she scribbled random stuff on numerous sheets after she had taken a proper look into the brochure where Allison was typed everywhere instead of important stuff. She kept writing when she suddenly gasped getting up.

Brookie Barnes.

"Oh, come on Stiles." the girl spoke chuckling as she heard her friend speak. "Anyway, seeing that you are getting a week off due to promotion what are you going to do?"

"Probably visit Beacon Hills."

"I gotta go. Say Scott I said hi."

"Yeah. Please don't drink. At least till I get back" Brookie pleaded as she heard him sigh. "Fine."

"Brookie ended the call as she folded the sleeves of her blue button up shirt when she caught a glimpse of someone. Not just someone. Allison. "Oh, there you are. I was looking for you" she exclaimed but by the time Brookie had opened her eyes after rubbing them the Argent girl had disappeared. Her breathing got heavy as she slid down the wall clutching her head when she got a flashback.

"Yes, Mr. McCall. I just received the file. I'll let you know." Sh spoke before opening the file to note down information on her whiteboard. She opened the marker with her mouth as she noted down a name. But when she looked at it, the marker cap fell from her mouth causing her to gasp. She didn't write a name. She wrote a word she didn't expect to hear after the incident 15 years back in all caps.

BARDO

She looked at the board and noticed that the word was still there. "I knew you would figure it out" she heard Allison's voice next to her, but no one was there when she turned.

She instantly texted Mr. McCall that she would be taking a day off that day as well. That's when she got a call from his son. Scott McCall.

"Hey Scott."

About 7 minutes later she quickly got to her feet grabbing her bag and jeep keys and rushed down before driving off.

Eli Hale.

Derek's son jumped over a fence before slowly making his way into a vehicle covered under a sheet. He tried something before he took the jeep in reverse. Stiles Stilinski's jeep Roscoe. Slowly taking it out of the area he went for a ride, certainly enjoying. He was seen taking a ride by Jordan Parrish.

He seems to ring Mason who became a deputy. Mason Hewitt didn't pick up the call. He was with Sheriff talking with Derek Hale.

"Is it about my son?" Derek asked as Sheriff sighed. "He seems pretty intent with leaving high school with a grand theft auto charge." Derek sighed nodding. "He took the jeep again, didn't he?"

"Why the hell does he keep taking the jeep?" Sheriff asked pretty confused as Derek answered. "Because he knows I hate it."

Eli had an encounter with a girl who was in her car, but she seemed to leave a few seconds after he saw her. After she left our young Hale started the jeep just to feel the Jeep tire flatten all of a sudden causing him to get down. "What the?"

Then his dad came into the picture with his claws out as Eli saw him. "I'm not paying for those" Eli instantly spoke. "Oh yes you are."

Then he notices Jordan Parrish standing with Sheriff Stilinski as he waves at them. "What's up guys?"

Getting down from her jeep Brookie noticed Scott, her best friend standing next to the place Allison Argent's had died. She sighed walking toward him. "Hey thanks for coming so fast" he smiled speaking as she quickly hugged him, the werewolf hugging back. "I missed you, Scooter." she muttered as he smiled. "I missed you too."

"I missed you guys as well" another female voice spoke hugging them as the 3 smiled."Hey Lydia" the other 2 spoke as the 3 stood in a tight hug. before pulling apart.

"Do you really think this is true?" Lydia asked as the three looked at the memorial. "Allison being stuck, unable to crossover?" 

"I don't know" the other 2 answered. "But if being here and doing this thing actually helps her, and no one else gets hurt, I'm up for trying" Scott spoke as Brookie nodded. "Me too"

"Ok. Then let's try" Lydia firmly answered back before the three turned to look down as Lydia started to pull out the sheets from a file on which she had written.