𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐮𝐩

Soon Brookie's jeep was on the road as she drove. Scott and Lydia in the back seat with Allison and Malia in the passenger seat. Brookie had left nearly 1000 voice mails to Stiles.

"This can't be real. It can't be her. She was cremated." Scott spoke. " She looks pretty un-cremated to me," Malia answered. "She's not just un-cremated. She's literally been reconstituted out of thin air." Lydia exclaimed.

"So that wasn't in the instructions?" Malia asked. "I got a question. What do we do when she wakes up?" Malia asked. "Good question. I don't know." Brookie answered as she sped down the street.

"If she wakes up."

"We need some help. Mom, we got a problem." Scott called out as Melissa McCall came forward when the 4 had arrived at the hospital, Allison in Scott's arms.

"She looks just like Allison. Why, Scott, Brooks, why does she look exactly like Allison?" his mother asked.

"You really want to know?"

"Just get her inside."

"OK."

" I checked her vitals. Everything's normal, at least normal for a woman who's been dead for 15 years." Melissa answered. " Maybe we should cut her open and then see if she's normal inside." Malia suggested.

" Not exactly how medical treatment works. But thanks for the suggestion." Melissa spoke.

"How do we know she's OK? I mean, not just physically but mentally. How do we know this is Allison? " Lydia asked.

"Hm? Really Allison?" 

"We don't. This wasn't exactly part of the plan." Lydia answered sighing.

" Maybe our first step is simply talking with her. Since she doesn't appear to be injured, we're probably OK to try waking her up." Melissa suggested as Brookie noticed Allison missing.

"Melissa?" she called out. "Yeah."

"I think she's awake."

"Where the hell does she think she's going?" Malia asked as they searched. " She's probably slightly confused." Lydia spoke. " Supposed to be slightly dead." Malia sassed.

"Split up. If you find her, yell." Brookie answered. "OK."

They all went in different directions as Malia caught her. "Got her!" she yelled as Scott and Brookie caught up. But Allison kicked Malia's ass and took off. "Damn my girls still got her skills." Brookie muttered.

"Ah."

"Hey, Allison!" Brookie yelled. "You, OK?" Scott asked crouching next to Malia. " Not me, man."

"Shit. Hey, Allison, wait!" Scott and Brookie yelled as they saw her fighting two guards. If this was some other moment and Allison was actually not dead brookie would probably be cheering for her.

"Whoa!" Scott yelled as Allison took a medical scissor. She then scratched his face with it causing him to let go. She then noticed the cut healing automatically before kicking him to the ground. "Alli!" Brookie yelled as the girl turned to look at her.

"Who are you?" Allison asked. "Brookie Barnes. That's Scott. You know us." she answered. "Scott who?"

" McCall."

" Where's the alpha?" she asked.  "You mean?"

" Where's Derek Hale?" she exclaimed before throwing the scissor next to him. Thankfully it pierced the wall and as Scott and Brookie were distracted, Allison took off.  " Wait!"

The 2 ran to catch her but noticed that she already got into the elevator. The 2 then saw the stairs and ran down.

When they came out, they noticed Chris running towards them. Scott got a hold of his shoulders. "Hey. Allison, she's alive. She's back." he gasped as Deaton spoke from behind. " She's not the only one."

Just then Brookie's phone went off as she checked. Stiles

"Hello." she answered the call. "Jesus Christ what the hell was with the 1000 voice mails." he exclaimed. "Yeah, about that. Wait are you driving?" she asked as heard the car sound. "I'm here too." she heard another voice. "Isaac what are you doing there?"

"Answer me, Brooks. Why were you so panicked in the voice mail? And yes, I'm close to the hospital at Beacon Hills."

"Ohmygod." she muttered rubbing her face with her left hand. "Allison. She's kinda back." Brookie answered. "WHAT?" she heard their voice. "Just get here quick."

"What happened? Who was on the phone?" Scott asked as we exited the hospital. "Them." she answered indicating towards the car from which Stiles and Isaac got down. "Oh my."

"What is going on here?" the 2 questioned in sync as Brookie and Scott sighed. "Back up" Brookie muttered as Scott nodded.

"Hey guys." Scott called out as the boys hugged each other before hugging Brookie. Soon Deaton, Chris, Melissa, Lydia and Malia jogged out. Lydia noticed Stiles and went stiff. Stiles became awkward too.

"Scott." Deaton called out. " Yeah."

" We don't know where she's going or what she's doing." Chris spoke. " Or how the hell she's alive."

"Well, can we answer that question after we find her?" Lydia asked. "I am so confused." Isaac muttered to Stiles. "Me too."

"That woman may look like Allison, but it doesn't mean that she is Allison." Deaton spoke.

"She didn't recognize me." Chris answered shaking his head. "Us either" Scott and Brookie answered back.

"But she saw me heal. She knows what I am." Scott spoke. "So she doesn't remember us but she knows about werewolves." Chris replied.

"It's frighteningly convenient for a werewolf hunter who just got brought back to life." Lydia spoke. " She also knew how to kick ass, specifically my ass." Malia replied as Isaac chuckled. She looked at him. "Brookie's fiancé, right?" she asked as he nodded smiling. "BROOKIE'S FIANCE?" The others exclaimed. "Can we please focus?!?!" she and Stiles exclaimed as the others nodded.

" Hold on. When I told her my last name was McCall, she looked at me like she... was expecting something else." 

"Hale." The Stilinski men and The Argent men answered.

"But if the only thing that she remembers right now is that she hunts and kill werewolves..." Stiles answered.

"Then we need to find Derek." Brookie answered as Scott nodded. "I'm coming with you." Isaac and Malia answered.

"OK."

"Lydia." Brookie called out and indicated towards Stiles. "Yeah."