Chapter 2

Back in her room Freya was pacing around, restless for the meeting with Loki.
"This is all happening so fast, I don't understand what's happening" she thought to herself.
Finally, deciding that she was being ridiculous, she emptied her closest into her bed and the majority of the floor. She just stood there staring at everything, being unable to decide what Loki would class as special. She then saw a deep green knee length dress that had gold embellishment at the collar, she also found a skin tight black dress that just about covered her bum.
"Oh, I'm not sure about this one" she said staring at herself in the black dress.
"It's perfect" called a voice from the doorway.
"Oh shit, I must've forgot to shut the door" she said while seeing who was at her door.
There stood a thin, just about average height guy at the door.
"Oh, Dan, it's you"
"Well, who else would it be? I'm the only one that's ever been willing to spend time with you, anyway, that's the one you should wear."
"I don't see why you're here, you're the one that left me, remember? But I'm actually drawn to the green one"
"Well let's just say, you were spotted with someone earlier today and someone let me know, who is he?" Said Dan, creeping towards her.
"He's just a friend, at the moment. But it's none of your business! Can you please get out!"
"My sources tell me you kissed him after a cliché library meeting. Is that true?"
"So what if it is? We broke up a month ago, my life has nothing to do with you anymore!"
"Well, it has everything to do with me. Just because I don't want you, doesn't mean anyone else can have you" Dan said, almost whispering. At this point he had grabbed her arm as if to control her.
"Dan get off me!"
"Why would I do that? Why should I let you get with him?"
"Because it's my life you asshole! Get the fuck out!!"
"No" he breathed just under his breath, trying to grab her waist and bring her closer.
"Fuck off!" Freya screamed, with that she punched him in the face and shoved him out of the room, locking the door with her inside.

She sat on her bed and put her head in her hands then suddenly stood up.
"No, I'm not going to let him put me down or stop me from meeting someone new"
She ran over to where she put the green dress, she threw it on and put on a pair of black court shoes and she left for the library.

Dan was shouting after her, but she was determined to be rid of him.
Waking down the path, she could see Loki standing at the steps to the library in a black suit with his hair slicked back. Freya stopped in her steps and just stared. She couldn't believe that she was meeting someone so gorgeous, it was almost surreal.
Loki saw her walking over to him, and smiled, his tongue just poking from between his teeth.
"Freya, I knew I'd see you again. May I say, you look divine. Green is certainly your colour."
She couldn't help but blush as she was walking over.
"You wouldn't believe what just happened!"
"Darling, you know you can tell me anything, I just want to know that you're okay." Loki said, with a shroud of concern, his brow wrinkled so she knew that he really cared.
Freya explained the whole situation with Dan to Loki. He looked like he was getting slightly angry, but he then looked relieved.
"I'm so happy that you felt that you could tell me, but you don't have to worry about him anymore. I'm going to protect you." He cupped her face in his hand and stroked her cheek with his thumb. He pulled her in for a light kiss.
"I promise you, it's going to be okay. Do you trust me?"

"I trust you."