Chapter 3

"Good, come on, we're going" Loki held out his hand towards her. She held his hand interlocking their fingers. Loki looked at their hands and then up to her face and smiled.
"Don't you feel it?" He said.
"What, how cold you're hands are?"
"No, the connection between us."
"Yeah, I do! To be honest I did when I first saw you in the library, but I wasn't sure if I was being ridiculous because we had only just met"
"No, of course not darling! If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be, and nothing is ridiculous about that"
He smiled at her, and kissed her softly.
"I want to take you somewhere special, I hope you don't mind a bit of a walk" he said smirking.
"That sounds wonderful" Freya said while smiling at him.
After about a 20 minute walk off campus, through some back streets they came to a large empty building.
"Is this the place you were talking about?" Freya said, getting slightly worried.
"Just trust me darling."

Loki guided Freya up about 10 flights of stairs until they got the the roof of the abandoned building. Loki crept behind her and covered her eyes with his hands.
"Trust me, you'll be safe."
Loki could feel her cheeks rise so he knew she was smiling. He guided her over to the edge of the roof and she nearly tripped. He grabbed her waist to prevent her from falling, but his hand slipped down to her hip. At this point, his touch made her fall for him, she hadn't been touched like that for months.
Loki removed his hands from her eyes to reveal his surprise.
"I hope you're hungry!"
"Oh my, it's beautiful!" Freya gasped.
Loki had set up a picnic with a gas lantern burning next to it. A blanket was laid down with pillows lining the top of blanket and a bunch of flowers were in a vase.

Loki led her to the blanket, where they sat down and ate pasta together. "Stay still, you've got a little something on your lip" said Loki wiping the top of Freya's lip with his thumb.
"You know, this place is my special place, I come up here to stare at the stars and think of home. I was told that tonight, the stars would be absolutely stunning, and I wanted to share this with you, because you mean everything to me." He glanced at her and she was staring at the sky, with a tear in her eye.
"What's wrong my love?"
"Nothing, it's just that was the most beautiful thing that I have ever heard" she looked directly at him now teary eyed.
Loki wiped the tears from her cheek and smiled.
"You know, you're even a beautiful cryer, and that's one of the many reasons why I love you"
Before Freya could question him, Loki had grabbed her face and started to kiss her passionately. Loki pulled away leaving her breathless.
"You love me?"
"Freya, do you not remember?"
"Remember what?, Loki, please tell me!"

"You're my wife."