ALMOST LOVE

ALMOST LOVE

almost love but it could be love

Jayeon woke up to the curtains in her room being open and letting the sunlight shine through her room

Jayeon woke up to the curtains in her room being open and letting the sunlight shine through her room. She looked up to see her dad walking out of her room but not before saying something along the lines of "get up I can't be late, and neither can you." Once Jayeon got the strength to get out of the bed she went to the bathroom and got ready. Ji-Hoon had sat out her new school uniform. When Jayeon got done in the bathroom and made her way back to her room, she looked at the uniform and thought back the last one she actually wore one which she hated it. It was very uncomfortable and the fact that her skirt was just too small since her family couldn't afford to get her a new uniform her mom had asked one of her coworkers who so happen to have a daughter who was freshly out of the school and the woman gladly gave it to her. The thing was her mom's coworker's daughter was smaller than Jayeon, so she had to keep pulling the skirt down.

Jayeon tried on her new school uniform, and it actually fit her better than she thought. Once she was dressed, she made her way to the kitchen and grabbed an apple that was waiting on her and grabbed her backpack and was making her way out of the front door when she heard a car honk. She looked up to see a bunch of girls waving at her dad who was getting in his car. Two of them walked up to the older man. Ji-Hoon was a lady's man described by Jayeons mother and his wife Haewon, she would tell Jayeon and Jihyo her older sister about how she had to fight girls to leave their father alone. The man was a very good-looking man, some people would criticize Haewon on how she married a man like that, and some would tell Ji-Hoon that he shouldn't have married her, Ji-Hoon will tell them that there wasn't any one like her Haewon and that was the only person he loved since he loved her since they were kids.

Jayeon always wanted to have the love just like her parents. She wanted to find her someone that would care and lover her like her dad loved her mother. Jayeon walked over to the group of girls that crowed her dad with a look of disgust, the girls looked like they were in collage making her more uncomfortable.

"Uh scram" Jayeon spoke up the girls looked at her and rolled their eyes and went back to trying to get her dads number who was also looking very uncomfortable at all the girls.

"I said scram and if you don't, I won't have a problem with dragging you across the ground" Jayeon said sternly, and the girls scoffed but backed up and went to their car and drove away. Jayeon made her way into the car and waited for her dad. Once he made it into the car and they were off.

Ji-Hoon pulled up to the school and stopped the car and looked at Jayeon who was grabbing her backpack.

"Jayeon you're going to have to take the bus home today cause i have to work late" Ji-Hoon said as Jayeon nodded and open the car door. "Have a good day and do good on your first day."

"You too dad I put your lunch in the back so you can eat" Jayeon said, and her dad smiled.

"Bye honey I love you."