LOVERS ROCK

LOVERS ROCK

because love can burn like a cigarette

Jayeon quickly pushed Seojun off her and stood up

Jayeon quickly pushed Seojun off her and stood up. Seojun was still on the ground blushing a bright red as Sooah grabbed Jayeons hand and started to walk away with Ju Kyung and Soojin. Seojun got up and watched her walk hand in hand with Sooah even though he could tell she was uncomfortable with the gesture from Sooah he could see the way her hand twitched and how she was walking kind of slowly. He noticed this when he grabbed her hand when they first met, he looked back at Soho and Soho gave him a look which he shrugged off and walked after the others.

The group ended up at a restaurant, and Jayeon looked around and noticed that it seemed expensive. Jayeon didn't really have a lot of money on her, just enough to get her something at the convince store by her house. So, she kind of felt weird being at such a fancy and expensive restaurant, Seojun looked at her and noticed her uncomfortableness.

"Jayeon are you okay" He whispered to her so that she wouldn't get the attention drawn to her, Jayeon looked at him and gave him a small smile.

"Yea it's just that this place seems very expensive, and I don't have a lot of money with me so..." Jayeon trailed off with her sentence.

"I'll pay for you so don't worry about that okay, you just have fun and let me take care of everything." he said as he looked away from the girl who was to stunned to say anything and Seojun looked at the stunned girl and smirked. "Let's go I'm starving" He grabbed her hand and walked over to the table that their friends were at.

"So Jayeon" The girl looked up at the call of her name and looked at Sooah "What made you come here."

Jayeon put her drink down, the group been there a while and Jayeon was on her second refill of coke a cola curtsy of Seojun who said that she could get refills. "My dad got a job here and we moved" Jayeon took another sip from her drink.

"What does your dad do" Jun-Kyung asked.

"he's a nurse" she said with a smile, Jayeon was hella proud of her dad, her dad used to be a nurse in their old town but after he couldn't save her mom, he kind of went into a depression that he had to get out off, it took him a while to get over it while he was in that depression he didn't go to work and kind of died a little with each passing day it was until her older sister left that he started being himself again and doing everything to give his remaining child and family member everything he can.

"Thats cool what does your mom do" Jun-Kyung asked Jayeon, Jayeon stopped.

"Umm" She paused before continuing. "She passed away two years ago" Jayeon noticed everyone's face fall once she said that and she knew she had made everything awkward. So Jayeon being herself she put her drink down and scooted her chair back, making Seojun looked at her. "Um can you guys excuse me for a moment I need some air." Jayeon got up and grabbed her backpack and walked away from the table and to the nearest exit. Whenever someone brings up her mom, Jayeon gets uncomfortable she never really liked to believe that her mom was truly dead, she thought that her mom had left and told her dad to tell Jayeon that she died. Yeah, she was sick, but she never thought she was dead. She hated talking about it.

Jayeon walked outside and the brisk air hit her face as she breathes out. She sat on the bench that was next to the restaurant.

"Jayeon" A voice said and Jayeon looked up to see Seojun who sat next to her "I'm sorry about them sometimes they don't know when to shut up" Seojun softly chuckled.

"it's fine they didn't know it's just sometimes i hate talking about it" Jayeon looked over at the leaves falling down from the trees and watched people walk around. Jayeon didn't know what to say to the next to her and she wanted to keep it that way. Jayeon liked the quiet, until Seojun started talking.

"Hey if you're ready to leave i can take you home" He said as Jayeon looked at him and shook her head

"Ill walk i need the fresh air you can tell them that my dad needed me" Jayeon said as she got up with her bag on her shoulder and said bye to Seojun and walked away.

The walk was very quiet the only thing Jayeon could hear was the music playing from her headphones. Not looking where she was walking, she ran into a body.

"Watch where you're going" The voice said and Jayeon looked up to apologize and saw the persons face, it was a face she didn't want to recognize. The woman looked at the girl and gasped.

"Jayeon" The woman said and tried to grab Jayeons arm which Jayeon moved away and started to back away from the woman.

"Don't touch me i don't know you" Jayeon said as she started to walk away from the woman, leaving her standing there and watching the younger girl walk away.

Jayeon kept walking not looking back she didn't want to believe who she just saw. The person that abandoned her when she needed her more than ever, the person she hated and never wanted to see again. Jayeons hatred for her sister started the moment she walked into the girl's room after school when she went to see her sister not there, drawers were clean of any clothes and the only thing left was a note left by the older one.

Dear Dad and Jayeon

I don't know which one of you see this first I'm sorry, but I wanted to tell you guys that i have a child. I promise I'll be back one day, but I can't live like this anymore I'm sorry. My baby can't live like this. I'm sorry.

From Jihyo your beloved daughter and sister

No explanation nothing, it's been a year since Jayeon seen her sister and Jayeon didn't care if she didn't see her for years, she left her and her dad and Jayeon could never forgive her for that. Jayeon countied  to walk home deciding not to tell her father knowing that it could break his heart. Jayeon got home and found the house empty meaning her dad was still at work. Walking around the house and watching tv for about an hour she wanted some snacks, so she left to the convent store that she went a day prior.

Walking back into her house, and up to her room her dad still wasn't home. Throwing the bag of Kimbap and other snacks on to her bed and falling back on to her bed staring up at the ceiling and thought about the entire day from going out with her new group of friends who she was still warming up to, to the falling on top of Seo-Jun, to running into her sister and now being in her room with the lights slightly dimed. Her phone vibrated with a notification, the girl pulled it out and saw a notifcation from instagram.

Seo_._Jun12 wants to send you a message

hello