Chapter 4: Why?

Konoha wined like a little puppy wanting to go outside. Takane didn't let the door budge. The pressure on the door stopped and a loud skidding sound was heard from Konoha's room.

Takane ignored it as Kido stepped out of Seto's room and sat down besides her. Takane caught a glimpse of Seto sitting on his bed, breathing heavily. Kido glanced at Takane giving her a worried and sympathetic expression.

"I don't understand him. Why would he do this to Seto." Takane pulled her knees closer to her chest and put her face into her legs. "Why." She was on the verge of tears.

Then a knock was heard from the outside door. Kido got up and looked through the glass door, Konoha. Kido popped her head around the corner and motion for Takane to come here. "Konoha is at the door."

Takane got up and took a look at Konoha. He looked sad, guilty and confused. Takane took the look and went back down on the floor, in sight of Konoha. Kido kept silent but said more with her eyes then words could tell.

Takane got up and looked at Konoha through the door. Konoha put his hand on the door and showing a sign of trust in his eyes. Takane unlocked the door and let him in.

Kido braced herself to tackle Konoha onto the floor if he dared to open Setos door. Konoha walked up to the door of Setos room and put his head on the door.

"Seto. I'm sorry. I don't know why I did it. Please forgive me. I'm sorry." Konoha lifted his head off of the door and sighed. He hung his head and went into his room, he locked his door behind him.

Takane was confused beyond belief, many "Why?" questions filled her head. She even sat down on the floor thinking of reasons why Konoha would do this to Seto. To even make her mind ever more mixed up, she now registered what Konoha said, "...I didn't know why I did it..."

She stood up and sat down on the couch. He didn't want to do it so why did he? Takane became lost inside her head as Seto stepped out of his room, almost running towards Kido and Takane.

"I'll be out. I'm going to get some air to clean my mind." He told the two as he left out the door.

Takane turned on the TV as she watched Konoha's door from the corner of her eye. She knew Konoha never wanted his friends to be hurt, so why did he almost kill Seto? She held her head as she flipped through the channels.

Why did this happen? He was so happy this morning and it isn't like him to hurt anyone! Takane let out a growl of frustration trying to figure out Konoha's aggression.

He did seem to have a protective expression when looking at me and Seto. But why would he have that expression towards us?

"AAAAGGGHH!!! I JUST DONT GET IT!" She yelled frustrated, holding her head with both hands.

(I'm having a writers block with two of my stories and this is one of them. Sorry for a short chapter. :<)