Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss: NCGtBaLG Chapter 1

Hello everyone and welcome to my newest story, Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss: Nanami's Cultivating Guide to Becoming a Land Goddess. I know a long title, but there are longer ones out there in regular manga/anime. And with me is my friend and co-writer, Darklord333.

Dark: Hey guys! Glad to be here with Light/Xara.

Now, I know this seems like something out of left field for my normal stuff, not being action and what not. But it was something that was stuck in my head after watching the series.

Dark: I get the general idea. What is this juicy content that has been in your mind for some time?

Well, the idea was that in the show, Nanami, the main character, is a human land goddess, and that doesn't sit well with most Yokai, seeing as humans can't become gods. But I thought, 'Uh... Humans become gods all the time due to cultivating and what not.' And this tides of her getting more than one blessing from a god of different patients for her to evolve into an actual goddess. With some Gamer powers in it. ... I seem to be using the Gamer a lot now that I think about it...

Dark: Oh wow! So, you're taking the Chinese concept of cultivation like YOUR COURTING DEATH! YOU DARE SPEAK AGAINST ME! KNEEL BEFORE ME AND CALL ME DADDY!(Uhhhhh, in not that way kind of context)

(Gives Dark a flat look)

Dark: Come on! You know it's true! I've seen a lot of Chinese novels saying that. Trust me, their pride goes way beyond reality.

Good thing she won't be like that... She just wants to help people.

Dark: Thank god for that, but seriously though I get the idea. I know in the future she will become a great goddess in the future, she just needs the right people to guide her. Unlike her deadbeat of a father.

I'm just wondering how the Yokai of Japan will take this knowing there's a way for humans to become Yokai or Gods.

Dark: One thing about cultivation is that it involves the path they seek in cultivation. It is not limited to just becoming a God.

... Why do you think I added Yokai... They're Japanese Spirits/Demons.

Dark: Cultivation is.........what people call complicated. Like I said before, not limited to just becoming a God.

... I thought there were only God and Demon paths? There are more? ... That's the first I've heard about it... How many Cultivation pathways are there?

Dark: Many, depending how the Chinese novelist writes it. Pathways is just mostly depending on two things, good and evil. Even so, it's not limited to those paths. Depending on the path to stars, beasts, demons, yokais any! If you read enough wuxia novel or manhua, you'll get the idea and concept.

I see. Anyways, we should move on. Would you like to do the disclaimer?

Dark: Sure thing, hold on let me get the script...............uhhhh...................aha! Found it! Yes. We do not own any of the media in this story. Only OCs and changes to the media. How's that?

Good to me. Anything else to add?

Dark: Nothing to add now, all that is left to see the beginning of her journey, to become the greatest goddess there is.

Okay then, onto the chapter then.

Dark: LETS GO!

______________________________________________________________________________