Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss: NCGtBaLG Chapter 2

Hello everyone and welcome to the next chapter of Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss: Nanami's Cultivating Guide to Becoming a Land Goddess. With me again is my friend and co-writer, Darklord333.

Dark: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

What now...?

Dark: SOMEONE SPENT 2 MILLION DOLLARS ON OUR ACCOUNT! WE'RE CLOSE TO BANKRUPTCY!

(Groan) How did you screw up this time...?

Dark: Why are you blaming me? I just checked our tax records when Beelzebub took a look at the taxes, when I did somebody was paying a high expensive amount of DVD players of Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss!

(There was snickering)

I think I found who... (Pulls and Sun falls out of nowhere).

Dark: SUN WUKONG!!!!!

I take it you pissed him off somehow... And he took it out on both of us to get to you...

Dark: (SNORT!) Excuse me for a moment, Light, you take over while I enact divine punishment on this damn monkey and it's not going to be very pleasant.

Sun: "Uh, you can't. Because I'm here to do the disclaimer~ Also, Light, (Tosses him a bag of gold) for taking your money. Don't give it to the Edge Lord over there~"

Dark: GET BACK HERE YOU DAMN MONKEY!

He does have a point... Your name is very Edgy... Did you go through a Chūnibyō faze or something...?

Dark: I didn't choose the name I was born with, idiot, just go with the disclaimer.

Sun: (Apperars upside down between the two) "Both Light and the Edge Lord don't open Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss, or any other media that's added. They only own their ideas/changes for the story and OCs if they add some in."

Dark: Alright, now that's done. (He pulls out a deadly weapon that Sun Wukong sweats in nervousness and fear) COME HERE YOU DAMN MONKEY!

Sun: "WAAAAAAHHH! I KNOW I CAN'T DIE, BUT I DON'T WANT TO GET HURT THAT DAMN THING!"

Dark: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S RIGHT! RUN AWAY MONKEY! JUST WAIT UNTIL I CARVE MY SWORD INTO YOU'RE (BEEEEEEEP) AND WHEN I'M FINISHED WITH IT I'M GONNA (BEEEEP)-

The following message has been censored due to the extreme foul language. Please advise to not remember this incident. In the meantime, Light, can you please start the chapter?

(Sigh) Why do I work with Dark again...? While I deal with these two knuckleheads enjoy the-

Sun: "Hey! Watch the tail buddy!"

Because Joy has recommended you to Dark cause he's busy with managing Izuku's green cloud restaurant.

... Riiiiiight... Just get on with the story...

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: Cultivating Tip 2: School, Tengu and Mayhem. Oh my.

(Next Day)

It was another sunny day. Nanami had started to wake up thanks to the sun. She then sat up, smiling like she had a bizarre dream, thinking the last two days were just that.... again... "Talk about a weird dream! My dad had ran away and the house got seized, so I didn't have anywhere to live until these two guys and a woman greeted me, one of them giving up his own home to me and another gave me a book of cultivations, but when I got to the home, it was a rundown shrine with little ghost in it who told me I was a land god, which made me all like, "What the heck!?", and this obnoxious guy with ears named Tomoe or whatever wouldn't stop saying the whole thing was unacceptable. And not only that, a goddess from Asian pantion, Parvati, and a high ranking demon from the bible, Beelzebub, also came to help me cultivate my new goddess status to transform into one from a mortal! But then I kissed this Tomoe, so he became my familiar. And now Parvati and Beelzubub are helping me evolve into an actual Shinto Land Goddess! Hahaha! How funny!"