Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss: NCGtBaLG Chapter 4

Hello everyone and welcome to the fourth chapter of Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss: Nanami's Cultivating Guide to Becoming a Land Goddess. With me again is my friend and co-writer, Darklord333.

Dark: Yo, glad to be here. (Typing in the computer)

Uh... What are you working on?

Dark: Working on the Gamer System Nanami has, making sure there isn't any issues with the system at all, like I helped Joy create a system a long time ago.

... Did Gaia give you permission?

Dark: I did, if you check out on his old workshop, Naruto RPG(To Aru Shinobu no RPG Sekai Monogatari). That was our masterpiece. Check it out if you have the chance, I still have the mechanics here(Pulls out a blueprint paper sheet).

I'll take your world on it. Anyways, you have today's guest?

Dark: I do actually, introducing the guardian of the God of matchmaking! The one who has been keeping the shrine enact for so long waiting for his arrival! Introducing................ Tomoe!

Tomoe: (Walks in) "Why am I doing this...?"

Dark: You agreed when you signed this petition contract.

Tomoe: "I signed no such thing..."

Dark: Tell that to the government.

Can you two not start bickering like kids?

Tomoe: "Tell that to the Man Child you're working with."

Dark: Eh, at least I don't argue with a girl who literally has more power over you.

Tomoe: (Glares at Dark) "She is an immature child who has no right to wield such power."

(Grabs the two by the head, and clunks them together) No arguing.

Tomoe: "Neither of you have any manners..."

BAM!

Dark: Shut up you damn fox, do your part while I make adjustments to the system so take over for me Light/Xara.

Yeah, Tomoe, if you will?

Tomoe: "If I must to get out of here faster. These two do not own Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss or any other media that is used in this story. The only things they own are their own creations. There, that good?"

I think it is, what about you Dark?

Dark: BUSY RIGHT NOW!

... Okay then, onto the chapter then.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4: Cultivating Tip 4: White Snakes and Missing Goddess. Wait... Nanami is getting Married!? (Wait what?!)

(Ujigarmi High School: Next day)

It was a rainy day at Ujigarmi High School, Nanani was looking out the window, pondering things that have happened over the last few days. 'So... I've finally started my path as a true goddess of the land... I still worry though...'

______________________________________________________________________________

(Flashback: Last Night - Mikage Shrine)