'Hate' (SMUT)

Request from But13rAust1n 💞💞

You were in the mall when you see Austin. You hate him. You always have. He never seemed to mind you though.

He walks over to you.

"Y/N." He said.
"Austin." You replied.
"How're you?" He asked.
"Fine." You shrugged.
"Could you do me a favour?" He asked.
"What?" You asked.
"Can you look after my dog for a day?" He asked.

No. You hate Austin, and you try stay away from him as much as you can. You don't even go near him if you can help it. He thinks you're friends just because your dad used to know his dad and you've been at his house for dinner once, but you hate him.

"Whatever. Sure." You rolled your eyes.

He was attractive, sure, but that doesn't mean you liked him. One time, when you were teenagers, he told his mom he had a crush on you, and then his mom told your mom, and your mom told you. So that was pretty embarrassing for him, but also for you, seeing as you hated his guts because...

Well, you didn't know why you hated him. You just did. Your mom used to tease and say you said you did to cover up that you liked him back..but you didn't. At all.

"Come to my house tonight then." He said.
"Okay. Sure." You rolled your eyes.

You finished your shopping then you went home. You were dreading going near that man tonight.

You got up and got into your car, to get Austin's dog. You could hate Austin, but you can't hate an innocent dog. And besides, his dog was cute.

You drove to his house and got out.

You aggressively knocked at the door.

"Hi Y/N." He smiled.
"Don't smile at me. Just give me the dog and then we can be done." You said.
"Why're you so mean to me?" He asked.
"I'm not." You tell him.
"You kinda are." He replied.

He puts his hand on your cheek, stroking it.

"Oh, but you don't mean it do you doll?" He grinned.

You stare at him in shock. Did you..like this? He was quite..hot. If you just don't imagine it's him.

You walk towards him and get close.

"Thought you didn't like me." He smirks.
"I don't. But I think you're hot." You say.
"I'm flattered Y/N." He says.
"Don't be too flattered." You laughed. "The last time we spoke for this long was at your mothers funeral. This is weird."
"Why would you say that..?" He said sadly.
"Because, Austin Butler, I don't like you." You said.
"But why?" He asked.
"I don't know." You shrugged. "Sorry."
"It's alright baby."
"Baby?" You laughed.
"You like me." He grins.
"Well, I guess I don't not like you." You shrugged.

You stare at him for a second. You've known this boy since you were 10, and you have hated him since. So what was the sudden urge to rip of his clothes all about now?

You kiss him.

"Eager." He laughed.

You unbuttoned his shirt quickly.

"Where's this come from?" He laughed again.
"I don't know." You said, kissing him again, but this time not pulling away.

You take your shirt off and he stares at you. He walks upstairs and you follow him. You take off your skirt, and he takes off his pants. You put your legs up on his shoulders.

He started to eat out and rub your clit.

"You don't know," he begun to say before sucking your pussy again. "How long I've been waiting to do this."

You moan. "Shut up."

He stopped eating you out and came up to kiss you.

"You want me to fuck you, baby?" He asked.

You nod, desperate for him.

Before you knew it, you were fucking him.

"Jesus, Jesus fucking Christ! You're so tight!" He moaned out. "I'm gonna cum so hard in you."

You moan louder for him, screaming his name out.

"You're so big Austin." You said.
"Mhm, you like that? You like being a slut?"
"Yeah, yeah, slut me out baby." You whimpered.

He felt so good as he pounded into you, it wasn't long until you both pleasurably came.

And to think that literally only earlier, you were think about how much you hated him.

That wouldn't be that last time you and Austin would have some unexpected times together.