Triplets

Request from hearts4austinbutler 💞

Sorry if any of this is like inaccurate im not a doctor so yeah 👍😭

You're  having triplets. 3 baby girls. You were absolutely petrified, and so was your boyfriend, Austin. Austin cried when he found out. He denied that he was crying at the time, but it was obvious. You didn't even know why he was embarrassed, it was cute. But it didn't take your mind off the fact that there was currently 3 babies inside of you..and you would have to give birth to them all..and raise them..all.

You're 8 months, so still, the pregnancy is a struggle. You dread to think of 9 months..

Austin has been busy trying to build the crib. It's confusing him so much it's all he's been doing. He did see everything else but it just pisses him of that he can't do it.
It's 12am and he gave up trying for the night. Its annoying. He spends most of the day in there. He's paranoid it's not good but honestly it's fine.

He gets into bed and hugs you from behind.

"Aus, we can buy a new crib. That one clearly is broken." You said to him.

"No! I'm literally so mad. I'm gonna literally fucking buy every crib at ikea and burn it outside the store so they can see what I think of their crap. Fucking missing pieces I'll shove the missing pieces up their asses. They might as well be selling like scraps of wood or some shit." He ranted.

"Calm down." You laughed
"It's not funny." He said, trying to control his own laughter.

He playfully, and very gently hits you.

You scream and pretend to cry. "Ohhh owww!"

"I'm sorry! What hurts? Are you okay?" He panicked.

You turned your fake sobs into laughter. His face drops into a serious-anger look. "Y/N, that's not funny, I thought I hurt you." 

"You BRUSHED your hand over me it's not gonna hurt." You giggled. "You're so worried about everything."
"No I just don't want to hurt you." He frowned.
You shrugged. "Fair enough. Don't hit me then."
"I didn't hit you. I wouldn't hit you, I brushed over you." He said.
"Well don't brush me." You laughed.
"Is that why your hair looks like that? You don't brush it?" He teased, looking at the state of your hair.
"Shut up!" You hit his arm.
"Should I start screaming and crying like you now?" He laughed.
"Yes. But do it silently cause I want to go to sleep now." You smiled.

You turned the lamp off, and the light from a phone behind you turns on and random sounds start playing, like notifications and texts.

"Can you turn that thing off?" You asked, the phone annoying you.
"Yeah one sec." He said.

One second passed.
One minute passed.
Ten minutes passed.
Twenty eight and 49 seconds later that fucking phone is still on.

"Turn it off now." You demand.
"Yep, one minute baby just hang on."
"When's that gonna be, in an hour?" You sarcastically asked.
"It's literally on quietest setting and the brightness is down." He said.
"You should be being nice to me, I'm pregnant." You reminded him.
"Sorry but I have stuff to do before I have to look after a baby." He replied.
"Well I'm going in the spare room then!" You threatened, getting out of bed and resting your arm around your bump.
"Come on, baby, don't be like that." He says.
"No, because I asked you now probably about thirty minut-"