Morning sex(SMUT)

BTW LOOK AT HOW CUTE AUSTIN IS IN THIS PIC ^^^^ my heart

if you couldn't tell by the title this includes smut, so now decide if you want to/if this appropriate for you to read

You woke up on your day off and it felt good to not have to be rushing onto set for once. You could tell Austin was getting the rest he deserved and needed.

He had his head leaning on your shoulder, and when he woke up he shuffled away from you in silence.

It wasn't until you turned over to look at him to notice the bulge from Austin that had formed underneath the sheets. Embarrassed, he turned away from you.

"Did you just get a boner?" You asked him.
"Um.." he breathed out. "Yeah.."

You reached your hand over him and started to touch him through his boxers. He liked this and got comfortable, and laying on his back so you could touch him more easily and your gentle fingers found their way to the waistband of his underwear.

Your hands slipped beneath the strained fabric of his boxers, and you finally pulled them down, revealing his large member.

The sight make you wet, soaking wet. You take off your panties, and he got you into a good position.

"Hope your ready baby.." he whispered quietly, your arousal fluid dripping onto his hard dick, which was right below your pussy, ready to pound into you.
"Uh-huh, do it to me Austin." You moaned softly.

Austin shoved his huge dick inside you, quickly because of how wet you were just seeing it. You moan and start to kiss, and bite his neck, making a mark.

You felt your insides stretch out as the pushed deeper. You'd never get used to his size, or the way he fucked you. The way he hit all the right spots, and could have you orgasm in minutes.

You and him moan, and you feel the urge to arch your back a little, and you do so, pressing your body against his toned chest. You tug on a little piece of his hair as you moan for him, and this sets him off. He starts groaning, moaning and grunting when you did that. What the..

You try tug his hair a little again, and he starts moaning louder. "Y/N, fuck!" He breathed out between 2 moans. He has a hair kink! Austin had a hair kink. He started to kiss you roughly, so he slowed down a bit. "I love you." He grunted under his breath.

"I love you too." You replied, and he continued going at the pace from before.

Even his body was amazing. His chest and soft abs..he was so hot. Thinking about him made your pussy walls tighten around his lengthy dick.

"Shit, fucking..you're so fucking tigh..tight." He stuttered.

You moan as he hits your g spot, it felt good everytime. He groaned hoarsely, obviously trying to get deeper with each thrust.

This felt so good.

"Fuck!" He moaned, pounding into you.
"Faster Aus..aah...go faster.." you screamed, your hands touching his abs and bare, tanned chest.

He listened to you and went even faster. The bed started to creak louder, and crash against the back wall with his speed.

"Mmmh.." you groan as he roughly kissed you and slowed down.
"You're so tight.." he moaned. "Hope the neighbours wanted to wake up this early."
"Mmh," you agreed.

You felt a familiar pleasurable knot building up and you started to moan loudly. Screaming Austin's name, you beg him to go faster whilst digging your nails into his back. You felt so hot and you wanted his dick 24/7.

You feel a relief wash over you and you realised you have came.

"Oh, fuck, good girl." He said, and began to moan loudly before cumming too.

"I love you." He said, as both of your caught your breath.
"I love you too." You said, as he began to grab your boobs and kiss you.

But..Austin and you decided that wasn't enough and you both wanted more. He lay down flat on his back and got ready for you to ride his dick.

You got ontop of him and started to bounce up and down. You watched as his eyes rolled back and he groaned and moaned. He stared at your tits as they bounced with each movement too. You started to spell your name with your hips as you rode him, and feeling his huge penis inside of you turned you on so much, that you sped up and started going as fast as you can.

He put his hands on your waist and pulled you down into a bear hug as you slowly and softly continued to move your hips up and down.

He whispered "harder." In your ear and you sat up, going as hard and as quickly as you possibly could.

He moaned loudly, and usually he was ashamed to do so but there was no holding back today. He was a mess, but god you found it hot.

"I'm so close, oh my god.." he groaned.
"It's onl..only been 10-" you said and got cut off with a loud moan, as his dick got to your g spot and repeatedly kept hitting it.

You screamed, whined and wailed his name, whilst moaning.

"Fuck, I can't breathe!" You said, moaning.
"You're so hot, oh, fuck I'm gonna-" he said and you felt him cum inside of you, and that feeling made you cum aswell.

The rest of the day, you and Austin didn't do much, feeling tired after the morning sex.