Do it for the money: Press.

•bxg imagine.
•Y/N = your name.

Requested by Aonungcertifiedmate

TW: smut & degrading.
You were struggling. You needed money, but it was hard for you to get a job. It was embarrassing but, you had decided to go online and hook up with someone for some cash. At first, you wouldn't have done this, but you're friend does it and had recommended it to you. So you thought why not? As long as the guy was hot, and was able to turn you on, you'd have a fun time, plus get the money.

You looked on you're phone and realized someone had added you from the app. "Wow that quick?" You asked looking at the screen. From what you saw the guy was totally a hottie. His name wasn't revealed since, the app was totally anonymous, but you'd get to see him fully in person. He only had pictures of his smoking abs, but you couldn't see his face.

It was enough for you since he was hot and had the cash, so it really didn't matter. He texted you, "hey sexy, I'd totally be down to fuck you. You're extremely hot. I'm a little excited if I'm being honest and trust me it's not easy to impress a guy like me." You rolled you're eyes at his over confident message.

"Alright..when can we?" You texted back. "Well tonight is fine by me, if you're free." He texted. "Yeah that's cool."

A few hours later.
It was finally time. You were nervous as hell. You never thought you'd be doing this, but what could you do? It had to be done, since you were desperate for some cash. 'let's just get this over with, I'm probably never gonna do this ever again' you thought to yourself.

You showered and put something sexy on. You covered yourself up with a leather jacket and caught the bus to his destination. When you finally arrived you weren't disappointed, he was also extremely sexy in the face, and not to mention tall.

"You ready?" He asked you.

"Yeah.."

He opened up the door to the motel and leaded you inside closing the door. He slowly took off his shirt to reveal his abs. You bit you're lip, wanting every inch of that body.

He slowly approached you. Unbuttoning you're jacket seeing your lingerie. "God you're fucking hot." He pushed you onto the bed and trailed his fingers over you're chest area, slowly going down to you're vulva. He slowly put his hands into you're panties rubbed you're clit looking at you. "You want me don't you?"

"Yes.."

"Then say it."

You moaned slightly telling him. "I want you."

He laughs and took his hands out. "You're so pathetic and wet. Look at yourself, you slut." It turned you on being degraded by him.

He roughly pulled off you're panties and pushed himself inside of you fucking you roughly.

You moaned loudly feeling his huge dick, inside of you. His cock, tightened you're area. Which felt so good.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He said thrusting into you rougher. Louder moans escaped you're lips, as you gripped the bed sheet, as you were also about to climax.

You both finally climaxed and he let you shower yourself first.

Once you were done you changed and took the money from him and left.