0:01

Benjamin Fields
Pov:

"Sade why fuck do you keep doing this shit man," I said she keep popping up at my house and starting shit.

"Ben you're the one who broke my heart stop acting as if I'm doing you wrong," Sade says yelling in my face.

"Sade back the fuck up foreal ," I said not trying to put my hands on the woman but she was about to get slapped.

"Move me then Ben 'cause I know you going to keep running back to me," She said.

"Who said that"I said looking around.

"Me," She says trying to kiss me.

"Sade get off my doorstep 'cause it's over not going to be in a relationship with someone who keeps arguing every day or wants to be out with different niggas who kissing on you like my nigga I was your whole boyfriend what the fuck I did wrong, "I said.

"Ben get over it please, "Sade says I just closed the door in her face waiting until she drives off.

Time for me to find my soulmate stop looking around for someone who not gonna love me. I left the house to go to the beach to clear my mind from all the things Sade put me through during the past.

Sat down seen this girl writing in a journal listening to Tink music. I know she felt me staring at her she looked at me for a few secs everything just went blank for me.

"Wassup lil ma, "I said.

"Hi," She said.

"You clearing your mind too, "I asked.

"Yea been through a lot from these past days just came to sit out here," She said.

"Me too trying to heal from all the pain, "I said.

"What's your name," She asked.

"Ben what about yours"I asked.

"Essence," She says we stayed out with each other I got to know her better being with Essence felt like peace to me.

"Ben here is my number"Essence says.

"Make sure to text me when you get home mama," I said helping her up.

"Okay Ben be safe out here 'cause niggas love to try something but if they do have that Glock ready"Essence showed hers making me laugh.

"Damn ma you about that life," I said.

"Yep," She said.

"Me too ma," I said licking my lips.

Essence Alila Johnson

Author-

How about the first chapter??

Vote and Comment