0:06

Essence Johnson
Point Of View:

I asked Caresha, 'Why are you standing outside?' as I pulled up to the store.

"Mind your own business, Essence," Caresha says, rolling her eyes.

"I've been worried about you and trying to look out for you," I said. People have been calling me, asking about her, and even her mother saying she hasn't picked up her daughter.

"Welp you shouldn't be worried because all your focus has been on that no for good nigga" She says mugging me.

"He's a good man, Caresha. But we're not in a relationship, so you can't be hung up on me," I explained.

Caresha walked away to someone's black truck after saying, "Okay, so we're not friends anymore, so mind your business." I prayed she wouldn't get into any trouble.

Benjamin Fields
Point Of View:

"Hey twin, how have things been going?" Joe asked.

I have been doing great," I said with a smile. Nothing feels better than not having to deal with Sade's drama anymore. Even though she rants on Instagram, I just block it out. Essence has been with me, and we talk about random stuff, but she makes my day.
"Mane I'm happy for you seeing you depressed wasn't good," Joe says.

I am aware that going through that situation made everyone view me negatively. I stopped eating and talking, and I broke down. I felt like God was punishing me for not having a good relationship with Him. I blame myself for everything that happened due to my drug use and Sade's unhappiness.

Joe was there every step of the way, supporting me as I continued therapy and blocked out negativity.

Comment & Vote
Should I write Skilla baby book