0:02

Essence Johnson
Pov:

"Mommy you feeling okay," I asked.

"Yea, baby where have you been"She asked.

"I was at the beach and met this man out there who gave me good vibes," I said thinking about Ben.

"Oh hunny he got my baby sliming for the first time your ass always mugging somebody," Janet says happy to see her daughter in a good mood.

"Did you take your medicine mama?"I asked.

"Yes, baby I took it with the food you made did your aunt call today"Janet says.

"Mama I don't want to talk to her after what she has done to you, "I said when went to jail my mother was under my aunt's care until I found out that on the streets she put my mother out. My mother has stage two cancer all the money I saved up from rapping is for her.

I love being able to provide for my mother the same shit she did for me. I don't let this money shit go to my head cause love being in the hood with my people but time move on now everyone knows about my success so time leave soon better place for me and my mama.

"I forgave her a long time ago now your turn," Janet says holding her daughter's hand.

"I have talked with her but not gonna change my mind yet," I said texting Ben.

Ben👀

I made it home safe boo

Ight mamas
Read... 8:00 pm

Author-

How to feel about JT's aunt???

Vote and Comment