0:05

Essence Johnson
Pov:

Spending time with Ben was good we talked about anything. I know he has been through a lot because you can see the pain in his eyes but I just hope he gets back happy. Caresha hasn't any of my calls but has been on social media the whole day.

"Who is it"I said whoever it is needed to stop banging on the door.

"Hurry up and open the door, "Caresha says I opened the door it looked like she got in a fight with someone's face and hair were a mess.

"What happened to you"I asked.

"Nothing you should be worried about, "Caresha says.

"Naw I'm worried because why the hell are you out here looking like that"I said she just rolled her eyes at me.

"I shouldn't even come over," She says getting up.

"Whatever, "I said getting up and opening the door and she walked out. Sometimes she does act like this and I don't understand why this happens.

Benjamin Fields
Pov:

"Yo," I said walking into my mother's house.

"Boy, why the hell are you yelling" My mother Jackie says hugging me.

"Mama I know you miss me," I said.

"Boy please I have a man," Jackie says I mugged her.

"Where is he," I said looking around.

"He's still in jail but that's bad," She says I just waved her away.

"So I have been talking to this girl for a few months we have been hitting it off," I said.

"I'm happy you're back out there but be careful," Jackie says my mama wanted to be happy from those nights I stayed in my room locked up not even talking to anybody. That is what happens when you are heartbroken.

Vote and Comment