Late Valentines yez

Griffin dashed around the house, tossing 'friend chocolates' to literally everyone.

Skylor had caught hers confusedly before reading the little note;

Happy Valentines Day!
Here's some friendly chocolates.

Skylor blinked, and then smiled. Maybe she could do something for the others today too? It was a sudden motivation.

Griffin spotted Jacob drinking coffee while reading a braille book and knocked on the wall. "Jacob?"

"Hm?"

"Put your coffee down?"

"...okay.."

Jacob placed his coffee down on the table in front of him.

"Heads up! It's plastic!"

Jacob swiftly caught the 'plastic' and he seemed confused. "What's in it?"

"Friendly chocolate, Happy Valentines Day!" Griffin exclaimed.

Jacob smiled. "Oh, thanks Griffin."

"No problem! Now, I'm gonna deliver the rest now! Enjoy your book!"

Jacob listened as Griffin ran off, his footsteps fading. Jacob chuckled and shook his head in amusement.

Griffin had to stop by most of the other's rooms to deliver the chocolates.

For closed doors he would knock and leave the chocolates outside.

For opened doors he would straight up yeet it, even if the person wasn't paying attention, it's not like he aimed for their heads.

"GRIFFIN YOU BROKE MY MIRROR!" Chamille exclaimed.

"I'LL PAY FOR A NEW ONE!"

"OKAY!"

"THANKS, GRIFFIN!" Tox yelled down the hall.

"NO PROBLEM!"

Yada yada a lot of yelling later...

Oh and Skylor did make something! Apparently it wasn't just cooking that she was good at. She could bake too!

She made a bunch of cute little cupcakes and a few muffins. All decorated beautifully, each with a different theme. Like flowers, space, stars..?

Everyone loved them, Shade liking the muffins especially. Guess the frosting was too sweet for him.

Well... he wasn't the only one but still. (Karlof, Bolobo, Ash, and Gravis also enjoyed the muffins more.)

*+=====+×☆×+=====+*

This was... too rushed
Uh
Yeh

15/Feb/2023