𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 + 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

"Oh? Fukuzawa-san I didn't know you were here," Ranpo raised his eyebrows seeing his boss in a co-worker's home, "Is Y/N home? She promised to bring me to a cafe today!" He crossed his arms and blew his bangs away

'Ranpo dear, I would take you but I'm being held hostage' I rolled my eyes at my situation, "No Y/N isn't home right now, I'm just grabbing documents from her place," Fukuzawa leaned on the frame of the door, one of his hands showing the said documents, "Oh, I'll come later then" Ranpo walked away from the door with his shoulder slumped. 

Fukuzawa shut the door and smirked, "You almost got us caught," He leaned his head back and trailed his gaze to me. He stuck out his fingers from my mouth finally freeing me and letting me breathe, "You were the one that barged in while I was meditating," I pointed at his chest. 

I huffed, "Now I'd have to reschedule my whole day today," I fixed my hair and went to the kitchen with Yukichi following. "You can leave now since you have the 'said documents,'" I quoted with my hands then grabbed a mug, he chuckled then roughly grabbed my hands putting them above me, 

"But I'm not finished with you yet."

ʚ──────────────────────────────ɞ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭

Name: Y/N Hikaru

Age: Immortal (Appearance: 25 years old)

Gender: Female

Height: 162cm

𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Ability name:

1. 𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲

This is an ability gifted when she was in the heavenly principle, Y/N is able to force an individual to say the truth by physical touch though it's not just by physically being in contact with the person's body, it can be activated even if the said individual is attached to a string connected to Y/N. Given that this was gifted by the heavenly principle, Dazai's ability won't take effect therefore it's possible to be used on anyone.

2. 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲

The user is able to manipulate one's memory this was a 'normal' ability she was given. This ability supports her first ability, manipulating and controlling their memory succumbing them into saying the truth without using 𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲. This ability does not rely on any contact and it can be canceled by Dazai's No Longer Human.