𝗶. 𝗼𝗯𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀

"I think there's this thing humans call knocking?" A certain angel sighed and shook her head, the grey-haired man wasn't having it so he unsheathed his katana and get ready in position

"I think there's this thing humans call knocking?" A certain angel sighed and shook her head, the grey-haired man wasn't having it so he unsheathed his katana and get ready in position. "Who are you and what do you want," His cold tone goes unnoticed by her, "I'll give you two choices, A. You sheath your silly little weapon, sit down and listen to my story, or B. You have 5 seconds to evacuate everyone in this building." 

She stood up and crossed her arms looking right into his eyes. "Yukichi Fukuzawa, am I right?" He slowly put his guard down but not fully, standing up straight but keeping his hand on his katana just in case, "yes." He answered, "I need your protection," She flapped her wings before fully extending them showing the gorgeous feathers. 

"What may that be?" He crossed his arms now knowing the person's intention, she giggled before handing a thick file to him which he reluctantly accept. "I'm being hunted," That sparks his curiosity, and carefully opened the file but the woman grabbed his chin making him look at her. 

"Surely, you're not interested in such papers that contain my case rather than me telling you?" She whispers then hums seeing him in shock.

The lady slowly extended her wings to cage the former assassin to a wall, "I'm no ordinary person, as you can tell," Fukuzawa glanced at the details of the wings and admire how beautiful it is up close, "They're coming after me because I'm an angel," She paused and spawned a book out of thin air, "Angel under the name of Justice." She flipped the pages until she found her bio-data and showed it to him, letting him read such confidential information is dangerous. 

After he finished he looked at her, "Why did you call me?" She chuckles and softly touches his face, "I can help get rid of the red stain on your hands you carry with you every day." Fukuzawa's eyes widen, confused about how this person know of his previous job and sins then he sighed. 

"When does it start?" slowly the wings flutter back and she walked towards the window, "How available are you right now?" Sitting on the frame of the window then leaned her head back to him, "Because we have company right now."

BANG !

BANG !!

BANG !!!

Fukuzawa quickly withdraws his katana and ran to the angel who seemed unscratched, that was until the blood dripped from her cheek,

"A command from me, give me a show while dancing in their blood won't you?" She kissed his cheek and flew away from the spot as bullets kept firing at her. 

Fukuzawa stuck in a daze quickly gained his composure and jumped through the window toward the man that was shooting her.

A few years later...

Fukuzawa and Ranpo await in a room that will soon be their new company, "What do you think kid?" Fukuzawa looked around the room and then out the window, Ranpo who was just laying on the couch hummed.