𝘃𝗶. 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽

"Dazai!" Y/N swung her scythe at a soul near him, she ran to where he was and kicked the person attacking her

"Duck," she whispered, Dazai ducked with no hesitation then Y/N spun her scythe merely cutting his hair. 

The scythe was able to hit the opponent injuring them badly, "Sir!" one of Dazai's men came back, "We've located the field!" He bowed, then Dazai nodded. 

Y/N gestured her wrist together to Dazai telling him to cuff the man while she went and checked, "Report all troops to come back and detain them," He pointed to the figure on the ground.

 Y/N and Dazai waited for the rest to come back and strain the attacker before following the armed man.

The three arrived at what seemed to be a private grave, "No time to lose, she can be on the brink of death as we speak." 

Y/N kicked the door opened then ran in leaving Dazai, he looked at the men then ordered them to bring a medic as fast as possible then followed Y/N into the grave. 

"Hikaru-san?" He called out blindly following the noises in the dark, reaching where the sound seemed more audible he studied the situation; Y/N fighting what seemed to be a stronger spirit with the victim behind them. 

She spat out blood and charged at the spirit slashing its neck but nothing happened. 

"Dazai a little help would be useful hunny!" She dodge a swipe of the scythe the spirit was holding, Dazai tightened his hold on the sword and aimed it straight at its eye. 

"Grab the girl and run!" Y/N ordered and sat on the spirit holding it down, Dazai seemed hesitant but grabbed the girl and left Y/N there. 

Seeing his men and the medic team on standby he gave them the girl and then ran back in.

"Thou shall not live," The spirit spoke swinging the scythe and aiming at her neck but Y/N barely blocked it, it kicked Y/N's legs making them lose their balance then it grabbed her weapon throwing it away. 

"A life for a life," it raised the scythe above Y/N, swinging it at full force only to be interrupted when a bullet echoed. 

"Who dare disrupt the sacrifice," it turned back seeing Dazai now with a gun, "I'm sorry but she's not available." He shot the spirit's arms again, she took this moment to jump away from the position to where Dazai at. 

"What do we do now?" He reloaded the gun aiming it at the spirit again, Y/N eyes dart from the gun to the murderous glare Dazai has then to the spirit. 

"We run," he looked at her and raised his eyebrows, "We can fight it," loading the gun again, Y/N grabbed his arm and pulled it close to her, "We have no chance, this spirit isn't a normal one." He stares into her eyes which seemed so...alluring. 

The spirit hand extended grabbing the girl in its grasp, "Y/N!" She wiggled in the tight grasp but failed to. 

Y/N spawned her scythe again to cut the spirit's hand but failed to when its hand seemed denser than before, she began wheezing as it tighten its grip crushing her lungs.