𝙫. 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣

Blood

Blood.

There was blood everywhere.

It wasn't Y/N's.

"W-who are...you?" The man's voice whimpered, holding the side that was cut through halfway making him take his breath painfully. 

"Angel of Justice," Y/N curtsied and walked towards him spinning her scythe, "You've committed countless criminal acts, did you realize that?" His eyes darted everywhere from his injury to the angel and to the guy behind him. 

He groaned as he tried standing up but failed miserably, Y/N huffed and grabbed his hair, "Where's the victim?" She demanded, the man laughed and shook his head. 

"You won't find her," He chuckled while blood dripped from his mouth then he looked up to her eyes, mesmerized by the heterochromia so he smiled. 

"Where one would reside once they sleep eternally, where flowers would bloom each spring, where most people meet their end. The shadow shall lean to 70°, isn't the sunset beautiful...?" He fell face-first to the ground, meeting his end.

Dazai walked up to her after witnessing all of this, "What now?" He spoke after the silence, "We have 120 minutes to find where they're at." Y/N stood up and turned to him then smiled gently, "Dazai, why are you so centered to death?" His eyes met hers which were full of care then sighs, "Mine has been a life of much shame. I can't even guess for myself what it must be to live the life of a human being," she took a step closer, and ruffled his hair. 

"Makoto is annoyed at you every time you're near death," caressing his cheek and then kissing his cheek, "I'll try to open your eyes to a world that's brighter." One of her hands into his pants while the other pulls him closer, "You don't have to live in this place to feel alive." 

She let him go and dialed Mori, Dazai stood there thinking about what she said while watching her talk with his boss. Y/N let out a breath then turned to Dazai who was still in his mind, "Hey," that didn't get his attention so Y/N stood before him and slapped him. 

Dazai held his cheek in shock, his eyes met hers again then she took his hand and dragged him. The journey out of the building was in pure silence, uncomfortable silence. Dazai followed Y/N like a puppy. 

Suddenly they stopped, he looked up and saw the shopping district sign, "Mori sent 500,000 yen for us to spend," she took his hand again and smiled at him. 

"Your mind was fighting again, derealization is not good for you Dazai-kun" his eyes trailed away then nodded, Y/N was satisfied with the reaction and then let go of his hand.

"People can't see me," She started, "So you have to pretend you're buying a gift for someone," Dazai nodded.

I happily watched Dazai talking to the clerks about the clothes I pointed then I look around taking in the store's architecture. The hanging chandelier reminds me of my old home, I could hear their voices as if they were here with me, I sighed and shook my head.