Itona Horibe [ Notice Me for Me ]

I managed to write this story the same day you requested for it, reader. ( ´∀`) Thank you for requesting!

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

Requested by: @-SunBurst-

- * - * - * -

They say that "Girls are sensitive. They over think every, little thing and they care way more than they should, but that's what makes their love so strong.", and that saying perfectly describes hysterical [Name]. Despite all the things she does, she never backs out. All of those just for one, certain person. Itona Horibe.

Itona is not your typical kind of guy. He has a dark past that no one knows if he still holds into anymore. He was the enemy back then, a very powerful opponent. He is the only one who managed to get big hits toward the "unkillable" Koro-sensei.

He was considered as Class E's nemesis. Not only did he possess abilities that surpass human intelligence and strength, but he is also a very nonchalant person. Everyone is not sure whether he is happy or not due to his blank expressions. Luckily, it seems that Itona is far from the darkness now after Terasaka's encouragement toward him. Who knew the Class E idiot would be capable like that?

Despite the bitterness Itona has endured, there is actually one person who has been watching behind his back from not too far away. It is his classmate, none other than [Full name].

This normal did not hate the uncanny lad right from the beginning. There is just something about him that she cannot point out to. All the she knows is that she has strong feelings for him, and as long as she is being herself, there would not be any problem.

~
Class E

""To be or not to be, that is the question.", [Name], from what soliloquy is that opening phrase from? " Teacher Koro questions the drowsy female. She is just staring blankly at the window beside her, mind floating around. "[Name]?..."

'"To be or not to be....", where have I heard that before? Agh, this is too much. I'll just take a nap.' [Name] lies her head down on the table and begins to sleep, totally ignoring her teacher's question.

This made the whole class laugh and Koro-sensei completely infuriated. "[Name], I asked you a simple question! You answer!" he yells at her, but the female just waves him away with her hand. The class bursts into laughter again.

"Ah, "Koro-sensei v.s [Name]" really brightens my morning." one remarks out-loud, and the others agree so. Every day, the two argue. One day will not pass without their comedy shows.

"Hey, [Name], will you answer Koro-sensei?" Terasaka asks, holding in his laughter as he waits for an answer.

The asked female looks at him with a bored expression and sighs. "I would rather eat anti-tentacles bullets than listen to his blubbering, large mouth."

"OHHHHHH!" everyone shouts from absolute ecstasy.

"Nice one, [Name]! Koro-sensei, what will you say now?" Terasaka asks again, this time, to the yellow creature.

"[Name], I would slap you, but that would be considered animal abuse." Koro-sensei says. Again, the whole class cheers. This is sort of like a rap battle now, but more intense, you would say.

What the octopus has said made [Name] stand up and her nerve to pop. "You damn teacher, you're just reading that off from a "word battle" book! Cheater!" she protests as she points out to the white material Koro-sensei's holding in his tentacles.

"Nguya! ~ I didn't know reading off from something just so you can have a comeback is not allowed!"Koro-sensei cries comically, as he quickly hides the book.