Tadaomi Karasuma [ Perfect Match ]

Alternate title is "Drunk in Love". :B Thanks again for requesting! I highly appreciate it.

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

Requested by: @sama1347

- * - * - * -

[Full name], 26 this year, is a highly-dedicated assassin who has killed more than one hundred, evil people all around the globe. She is not very innocent herself, and shows no mercy in annihilating them. Despite such a personality, she is actually really kind if she sees you in her good side and she can be silly, too. She is stern, hard-working, and intelligent. She possesses those characteristics as that of a certain person. It is none other than her fellow worker, Tadaomi Karasuma.

Just like him, she is a strict but nice woman. She also distances herself from the students in Class E, since she claims she is an agent and wants to keep her professionalism stable. She is distant, just like him, but is not completely devoid of emotion and expresses her joy and happiness in some situations. But unlike Karasuma, [Name] is most definitely not dense in love.

"Okay, class," [Name]-sensei grabs her students' attention from just two words. She slams her hand on the board and looks at them sharply. "You guys will be working in groups. There will be four groupings, thus, seven people each. You can pick the ones who you want to be with; assigning a leader then, and afterwards, name your group. I will explain everything once you all are done. And--BEGIN!"

Every student from Class E stands up to look for members and groups. Of course there would noise while doing so- this is Class E, after all. Rascals who are called the losers in Kunugigaoka, but actually, their special priority is to kill the monster, Koro-sensei.

"Hurry up, hurry up!" sensei yells, clapping her hands for them to double-time.

~

After 10 minutes of endless ruckus, the room finally became dead quiet. Much to [Name]'s delight. "All right! Leaders, please stand up from your seats and proceed in front of the class." sensei says, and the "leaders" obey her at once. They all head in front as told. "Introduce yourself, your members, and then your group."

The ones who stood up are Isogai, Megu, Nagisa, and Karma. They all did what they were told to do so, and so all were sent back to their proper places. Except for the red-head. [Name]-sensei asked him to stay in front still. "Okay... I have a question, who are Karma-kun's groupmates again?" sensei asks particularly the class. Terasaka and his gang, including Itona, raise their hands. "Okay.. please explain to me why they are in a group again? And why Karma-kun is the leader?" she asks the class again.

Pretty much everyone knows the secret hate relationship [Name] and Karma have. The woman is just being herself, truth to be told, but being the crazy lad Karma is, being calm cannot be easily obtained. Despite the boy having remarkable grades, she still does not like the attitude he shows. It cannot be help. Karma will be like that, and always will be.

Everybody shrugs. Karma is heard chuckling. "Come on, teach. Isn't it a bit rude to ask such questions? We formed our group, so?" He is apparently trying to get on [Name]'s nerve again. Like always. He just enjoys teasing her as much as he likes to kill Koro-sensei. Reason? No reason.

The lady tries to get her composure still as she breathes heavily. "No, no." she reluctantly responds, but internally doubting it.

"Sensei!" Terasaka then suddenly calls.

She looks at him and speaks back, "Yes, Terasaka-kun?"

"I tried persuading him to let me become the leader, but he refused so. We don't like him as the leader, either, so you're not alone! We're with you!" he yells.