(3) Nagisa Shiota [Bitter-Sweet]

Sorry for the long wait! My laziness was consuming me for the past few days. But here it is now! I hope you enjoy and thank you again for requesting. :]

- ☆ -☆ - ☆ -

Requested by: @unicornsandknives

- * - * - * -

"I get jealous, I get mad, I get worried. That's only because I love you and don't want to lose you."

[Name] knows from the very start that Nagisa Shiota is a very beautiful boy. Not only does this guy possess attractive features, but he also has a good personality. What is there to hate about him? None, right?

He is in the E class, and due to that, [Name] thinks from the start that it is an advantage. I mean, who would want someone so "low"? People claim that he is not that smart, as well. She would not have anyone to compete his attention with then. She and he can love each other without anyone's interference.

Or so she thought.

Lately, this certain girl named Ahn has been paying visits to E class. Everyone is lucky since she never gets the chance to see the Koro-sensei, that thing that destroyed 70% of the moon and plans to annihilate Earth next. Ahn is Nagisa's childhood friend. She went to Korea due to her father's job, but she came back to Japan after a while.

She and Nagisa were very close back then, it seems. No one in E class knew about this, since he never really speaks about it what-so-ever. This made Ahn comically make a tantrum and cry. She secretly liked Nagisa back in their days together, and he did, too.

[Name] of course became sad by this girl's constant visits. What irritates her the most is that every time Ahn goes in their class, she always has something to give Nagisa. Gifts, surprises, stuff like those. How can she compete with that? What can a girl from Class E do compared to someone who has been abroad?

~

"[Name]-chaaaaaaaaaaan~"

"Eh? O-Oh! What?"

"You were spacing out again. Is something bothering you?" Kurahashi asks [Name] as she looks at her intently. "Tell meeeee."

[Name] shakes her head and waves the other female off. "It's nothing, really. Something's just been bothering me lately."

Kurahashi's ears perk up at her friend's remark. She brings her own chair closer to the girl. "Spill, [Name]." she whispers oh so quietly.

"You won't tell anyone?" [Name] looks her directly in the eyes, looking for sincerity.

"Promise!" the eager girl says with such enthusiasm, reassuring her.

On the other hand, the other girl sighs. "Okay.... Ahn.. why does she have to visit here every time? It's not that-"

"OH! What's this? Am I sensing..." Kurahashi sniffs like a dog and smirks, "jealousy? You like Nagisa-kun!"

"W-What?" [Name] waves her hand ridiculously, playing it cool. "I never said such thing! I'm saying that... what if she catches Koro-sensei? Wouldn't that be a big trouble for us??" Yeah, that is what it is.

Luckily, the orange-head falls for the trick. "Hn.. that's right, I suppose."

"Right, right?" [Name] gives her a crooked smile. "We should get rid of her, asap."

The other female sweat drops. "That sounds... a bit gruesome, [Name]-chan."

~

The next day