Preface

Enjoy!

(This story includes a few extra characters. The main one : Allura Anne Hawthorn. She is the love life of George Weasley. Also, Alicia Spinnet has been removed in this story, because I couldn't think of any purpose for her. I'm going to make the story's perspective 1st-person, because I think it's quite cool. 😊)

( BTW, there are a LOT of main characters, so I am only going to write the the Weasleys and the Golden Trio )This is my first Wattpad story, and sorry if there are spelling/grammar mistakes.Also, for a visual image of Allura, I decided to have her fictionally portrayed as Gigi Hadid, because why not. Enjoy!

I guess you could say Allura was the female, older-sister version of Harry Potter. However, she is calmer, collected, and is a LOT less torn inside. She had developed a childhood crush on a person from her friend group, George Weasley. Of course, the VERY attractive George Weasley. What's not to like? He has an air of light-heartedness, is carefree, intelligent, and is calmer than his twin, Fred. He also has a cleaner conscience than poor Freddie, but don't get me wrong, Fred is amazing, too. (FYI, the books explain the difference between the twins better than the movies do)

However, she's not a weakling. Not at all. She's VIVACIOUS and, at the least, formidable. Get on her bad side, and you'll be strewn across the room in a matter of seconds. She does have a temper, but often doesn't let it get to her. But what really matters is her altruistic side, and how much she cares for others. Others, being, well, the Weasley family. Particularly the twins.

Isn't it funny how Allura chose one twin over another?

George and Allura just happened to be closer, as they spent more time in the company of each other. What started off as a playmate developed into a crush, which blossomed into true love. Don't believe in true love? Well, neither did Allura. But just look at who she holds hands with.

"Listen, I'm in love with you, and you can't stop me from doing this. It's for you," explained George, with a bit of a smirk creeping up his glowing face. He was suicidal.

"No, George-" I retorted, but was cut off by him placing his index finger on my lips... he was so calm in all of this. 

"Sshh! Trust me, Alleyway" he whispered. The butterflies in my stomach were bursting to come out. I felt heat creep up my neck to my face...