Good MORNING!

I woke up dazed and confused. I had a very peculiar dream last night about ending up in a forest for some reason. Then, I was covered in feathers. That dream scared me, and I woke up in a flash.

Yes, very peculiar.

And then, I was smacked very hard by a pillow. My favourite flowery pillow. I specifically remember having been sleeping on it. And then it struck me. The TWINS.

They gave me sly grins from across the room, ran towards me and then jumped on top of my bed. While I was IN IT!

I was not going to let them get away with this. But then they gave me a double-big-brother hug. So I decided to forgive them. They're very sweet sometimes. But also very irritating.

"Well, Alleyway, can you guess what day it is today?" asked Fred. His deep bore eyes deep into my soul, and it was very intimidating. 

Hmmm. 

"Saturday?" I said, nonplussed. 

"God, she is quite dull, isn't she, Freddie?" stated George immediately, shaking his head and smiling. 

"Shut up... also, what is today?" I inquired.

"It's your birthday!" They both screamed.

"Oh, yes it is! That means the BIRTHDAY RULE! Muahahahaha!" I laughed like a maniac. And then I gave the sweetest smile.  They backed off slowly and then sprinted down the stairs, waving their hands around their heads, screaming, "ALLEYWAY'S BECOME EVIL! HELP! HE-E-ELP!"

HA! They got a taste of their own medicine. Bitter and unbearable. Now that I think of it, applying the 'Birthday rule' was not the best move. I'll probably regret it tomorrow. I know they'll be out to get me. Oh, sweet, caring brothers. Their affection for their best friend is immeasurable. Yeah, right. Anyway. I should get out of bed now. Such a wicked day today! I'm getting my Hogwarts letter! 

"Birthday rule! Birthday rule! Birthday rule!" I chanted while bounding down the stairs. Today was the day I would make everyone fear me. Alright, no. That's not my motive at this exact moment. But eating Mrs. Weasley's Chicken and Ham pie was the first - well, second - thing on my to-do list.

How's life. Do you want to know what the birthday rule is, or should I just skip from that part?

Also, just to confirm, Allura is not directly related to the Weasleys, and is, in fact, a distant cousin. Not THAT distant. I will look it up later.