Chapter 2

"Well... if you say you're fine then, that's good I suppose." She held the hand that was on top of her head, displacing it before walking out of the room.

"Breakfast's ready, so you better hurry before it gets cold."

"Will do." Haerin closed the door behind her, as he sat back down and recalled the dream he just had.

"I wonder if it'd be better if I asked mom and dad about this." He opened his phone, about to text his father about his dream before he shrugged his head, and canceled his intention.

Maybe some other time. It still felt too vague to be true. Maybe it was just an odd dream. Yeah. That must be it.

He readied himself by taking a quick shower and went down the stairs to be greeted by his own sister who was already eating on her own.

"Will Chaewon-unnie be coming today? She didn't come yesterday morning, what's up with that?"

"She overslept, that's all." He replied as he sat down. "She's probably going to come. Probably."

"You know you should come over to her place if she doesn't come over today."

"Why is that?"

"Duh, aren't you dating her? Why would she even come here every morning?"

"Because we've been friends since middle school? And I'm not dating her."

"Whatever you say. I'm sure anyone who knows you two will agree with the reason behind why I asked about it." She tidied her table, picking the plates up and headed for her kitchen.

"I'm gonna go ahead. I have morning duty." She said,

"Ya, wait for me, will you?"

"No~. It's your fault for being tardy. Besides, I'm sure Chaewon-unnie will come." She picked her backpack with one hand, and waved at her brother with the other.

"See you later at school."

He groaned, quickly munching down his breakfast as he heard murmurs coming from his front door. He did not mind it as it was probably Haerin talking to herself. At least, that's what he thought.

He heard the door being closed, and talked to himself.

"Wonder what makes her think like that. What part of us was she looking at for her to come to such a conclusion?"

"Ya. What's taking you so long?" Another woman's voice sounded coming from the room, making him startled as he turned towards the source of whence it came from.

 What's taking you so long?" Another woman's voice sounded coming from the room, making him startled as he turned towards the source of whence it came from

"Kim Chaewon, don't scare me like that."

"Please. You're exaggerating. All I did was just call out to you." She said, sitting down by the sofa facing him.

"When did you even arrive?"

"I walked in when your sister was about to go to school. It's rare for her not to wait for you, isn't it?"