Chapter 3-Undecided love🥀

-🌄 Morning Time

Third person ⭐:Neteyam wakes up with a huge smile on his face while releasing his hair and letting it be loose as it curls up.Whats up with you "Loak"asks violently

Jeez woke up on the wrong side this morning ,Neteyam and Kiri both laughed until Lo'ak Side eye them. Well what is it then? Questioned Kiri. Nothing! Lo'ak what has happened,You know what you did Loak said to Neteyam.

Both Neteyam and Kiri were shock as Lo'ak walked out the room,As Kiri and neteyam followed slowly behind Lo'ak trying to figure out what he has done wrong until...

Neteyams Pov: Lo'ak who does Lo'ak dislike... Aonung so why would he...hen it hits me I kissed Aonung in the Ocean did he See us!?Oh shiit as soon as Tsireya pairs us Me and Aonung like usually but Lo'ak Side eyed us Aonung had said,Is he okay what happened? Like it sounded like he cared,Uhm Aonung let's go into the water I need to tell you something we went past the reef at Three Brother's rock,I think Loak saw us kiss. Aonungs faced dropped he was pale saying "WHAT YOUR JOKIN-your joking right he whispered. No I'm serious he was quite upset with me this morning and he only said "you know what you did" Does anyone else know? Aonung asked!? I don't know!!! NETEYAM!!!! Tuk yelled. I and Aonung stood with our body's facing each other and our heads turned facing he way tuk was screaming.

Hi Neteyam!!!Hi Tuk I responded,We finished with our breathing an Tsireya says that we can all go for a swim,Also why are you guys so far out here? I-uh uh...We were just talking about your surprise! Aonung said,Tuk gasped and started tugging on Aonungs lower arm begging for him to spill,Hey guys! Tsireya implied. Lo'ak helped her off her Ilu we all stood in a circle Aonung was still talking w tuk And we all went back but I was on Tsireya's Ilu Tuk on Aonungs and Lo'ak on Roxto.

I went to go get some shells and I heard some tugging and laughing above water (His wearing white traditional clothing for tonight) Only to see Roxto and Aonung with his friends making fun of Kiri and Lo'ak I hurriedly Walked over there an pulled Aonungs shoulder and pushed him back warning him,His friend wanted to attack but Aonung stopped him,raising his hands up in defeat we walked away and they started laughing well not Aonung Then Lo'ak at stopped "Lo'ak let's go" he ignored me. Lo'ak punched Aonung three times and he fell to the floor and then his friends joined in Aonung tried pulling them back but one of his friends pulled his tail and he yanked their ear while I was in the fight,Someone pulled me out the fight and I pushed them to he floor and punched them only to see it was Aonung I climbed off as a Metkayina adult came and we got in trouble

Nobody's Pov🪨: WHAT WAS THE ONE THING I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO "Make trouble sir" both Neteyam and Lo'ak say.Now go apolagise I don't care how chasing Lo'ak out. How bad did they look? Asked Jake "Worse" Neteyam said chuckling a bit "Alot worse" netyam said chuckling Get out of here Jake said.

-Night time

Lo'ak and Aonung were let off the hook but Aonung was not off mine as I was walking w Loak by the bonfire I saw Tuk lying down and Aonung dragging him "What the hell is he doing" I mumbled,I rushed as fast as I could and jump on Aonung and punch him as hard as I good but before I could give him a second hit I heard a "NETEYAM STOPPPPPPP HE DID NOTHING" Then I stopped and looked at him I could see all his fear his pupils were dialated in fear I grunted then Lo'ak pulled me off him ten Aonung stuttered as Tuk helped him up then Lo'ak was about to come closer to him then he ran away bumping into Tsireya and Kiri.

YOUR A BIGGER BULLY THAN HIMMM NETEYAM!!! Tuk yelled,What do you mean Lo'ak asked "Aonung told me about Your FIGHT AND HE REGRES BEING W HIS FRIENDS AND he feels guilty and sad his face was red on both sides before I hit him Neteyam!" Tuk-Loak said "NOO UR BULLIES NOW IM OFF TO FIND MY BETSFRIEND" Since when? I asked Since the day we came Tuk side-eyed me.

WHAT HAPPENED! Tsireya asked Lo'ak explained Eveything "I'm going to AGHHHHHHH Ma'ytweo He is such a showoff his always pushing Aonung to do things. Tsireya looked worried as did I but for Tuk we dropped everything to go look for them.

Third person Pov🌟: Aonung ran to the other side of the island Sobbing,He dropped crying on his knees and rolled up into a ball sitting up, AONUNG!!? Yelled Tuk Aonung wiped his eyes fast "Nung I'm so sorry that my brother did that to you" Tuk said.No it's fine I deserved it anyways , AONUNG just bc your friends are bullies doesn't make you one you are my BEST FRIENDS THE BESTEST OF THEM ALL YHE BESTEST ACROSS ALL OF PANDORA FROM Eywas heart to mine.Tuk said standing up protesting Aonung has never heard anyone say something to him every only ur a Disappointment.His eyes teared up and sat up straight on his knees,Tuk run into his arms hugging him so tight he couldn't breathe "Thank you-Thank you so much Tuk" Aonung said sniffiling. Roxto,Kiri,Lo'ak Tsireya and Neteyam all stood there Watching Tuk looked back at them, 'Theyre all withing us right? Aonung asked Tuk nodded and they hugged again.

Tsireya was tearing up to see her older brother like this and never knew,Lo'ak Side hugged her and Roxto was holding his left arm as Kiri also side hugged him,C'mon Tuk let's go now" No" I'm not leaving until I say sorry to Aonung! Fine go with the others as soon as we all look to Aonung his Gone.

Where did he go?We checked everywhere and nothing AONUNG!!!!! WE SENT 12 Search party's Tsahik Ronal panicked,What happened the adults asked ,Tuk stood up "YOU HAPPENED!!!