Chapter 5±The Unspoken🔪

Hi guys I love my emojis soo much...😭🤍🌟🌸🥯🍟

It had been 2 days since Neteyam and Ao'nung disappeared,Ao'nungs so-called friends got punished for influencing him on terrible things and making him take the blame instead of taking their own. "YOU ARE ALL A-" Neytiri covers Ronal's ears as Ronal was lying her head on Neytiri's chest close to her neck, and their legs straight Neytir side hugged Ronal as she slept.

{-at the beach🌺

All the teens were still in the same positions as last night, its just Neytir was to stressed to take care of Tuk so One of the elders pleaded to take care of her and all agreed. Lo'ak sat up as Tsireya layed down on him (her back was on lo'aks stomach), "Good morning guys" Roxto said lightly,after having breakfast "Morning" they all said. Do you think They'll come back? "Neteyam was determined when he left" says Kiri "its been two days and he left without food or water?" said Lo'ak. "Neteyam is a great hunter" and " he knows how to filter water" says tsireya,As a concentrated faced came up.Silence took everyone "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS" TSireya got up as fast as she coud same as everyone "what?" said Roxto "Remember how we used to communicate w the Hunters and tukun!?" "But that was long time ago they dont have the oaint and horns now?". "Wrong" smiled Tsireya, Uh-whats going on Lo'ak asked. "Follow us" Roxto said.

They ran as fast as they could to the elders hut,kiri was admiring the Historic items all over as Lo'ak help Tsireya carry stuff "Thank YOU!!" Shouted Tsireya as they ran out.

"Put that there,Uhm this here Roxto you know where to put that?" THey spent the whole morning until evening making sure they prepared the Launch "If my calculations are correct?"
said Kiri "These letters will launch-wait we dont even know where we are sending these?"
Roxto picked up a huge stick not too far and started drawing on the sand, Ilu's can only ride continously for 12 hours straight" said Roxto While Tsireya,lo'ak and Kiri rested their hands on their knee's "So neteyam left at eclipse right?-"AnD THey need A full days rest to continue" Tsireya added "And THE FURTHEST HE COULD GO WAS THREE BROTHERS ROCK!!" They all shouted laughing, They Launched the message exactly hoping they it woud reach Him,or Ao'nung

(HIIII thx for reading this far Part 6 will b out in the next hour or so💜 Love my emojis,anyways I realised they could've gone with Lo'aks Tukun; Payakan but lets just say Tonowari said no on will go past the reef so he had 14 gaurds on each side of the reefs walls with nets stopping Everyone from Going out.

454 words total🐚