BL: 005

"So, have you decided, love?" the hassling voice of Xavier catechized, staring at a hazardous Jett over.

Sluggishly, Jett lifted his head, he snarled at the Alpha, standing superciliously before him once again hands held behind, looking sexier than ever.

Jett didn't look away as he continued to gawked into the caliginous flaxen eyes of his mate. Why were his eyes gold? He had never seen anything like them before.

And behind that gold, there was nothing else but vacuity and a bit of mischievousness, deception. Other than that, Jett couldn't distinguish anything else from the man's eyes.

Finally, he looked away to the floor, the silver chains were the only thing deterring him from plunging as he was sure he has relinquished every bit of resilience he had in his body.

"How's Ace, everyone?"

Alpha Xavier tilted his head, a smirk on his lips. "Everyone but the Gamma is dead, he will join them soon, depends on how timely you give your answer, love"

"I-" Jett started but immediately paused. What was he doing, he was losing everything his grandfather and father toiled so hard for, everything they entrusted to his hand would be gone, his ego, his pride would be shattered, he would be nothing but soot, a deficient Alpha, nefarious, low life, but what about his people and at the same time, what about his self-esteem?

"I accept" he murmured lowly but Xavier raised an eyebrow.

"What, I can't hear you, love. You have to speak louder" he smirked, oh he heard, too perfectly.

Again, Jett lifted his head, and his dull, dim, and faded amber eyes met the golden eyes of the Alpha. "I don't want my people to die or be made into slaves, I accept your offer, Alpha" never in a hundred years did he think he would bring himself this low to refer to another Alpha as his Alpha, tarnishing!

Instead of accepting, the Alpha shook his head. "You know, when I went to visit your warriors for the first time, you want to know what your Beta did?" He leaned closer to the other's face. "He was ready to do anything to save his friend, he didn’t think for a second but here you are, your silence has killed your people and I will have you know, Ace is dead, he died an hour ago!"

Instantly, Jett's eyes widened and he pulled on the chains. "You said he was still alive?!" he charged, his head suddenly going enormous. But if his Beta was extinct, he would have felt it, right. Was this Alpha fabricating?

As if reading his thoughts, Xavier retorted. "The silver diminishes whatever connection you have with your pack and as long as you're in my land, you have no rapport to your pack, it's a little spell I discovered a few years back"

"I don't believe it!" Jett's eyes suddenly gleamed with tears as he realized his mistake. His people were dead because of his silence. What did he have to think about, he wasn't an Alpha without his people, he was no one!

Xavier shrugged but then, his finger slowly went to Jett's jawline and trailed it down to his pale lips, both feeling the wild sparks at the contact. "You shall remain under me from now on and your people will be fine but you have to make this declaration in front of your former pack and mine, and you will have a blood affirmation to seal your word, my gorgeous mate"

Jett drew his head back, growling at the name he was being called. "Don't call me that, I will always hate you and won't accept you as a mate!"

Again, Xavier shrugged. "It doesn't matter if you do or not, you are now mine and I intend to mark what's mine" he smirked, his eyes suddenly shimmering, a feral spark materializing before it completely vanished.

"You are disgusting"

"Say whatever you like, my men will fetch you soon and the ceremony will be arranged. See you soon, love" for the second time, Xavier leaned in and brushed his lips against Jett's jaw while the other Alpha could do nothing but bark at the audacity.

Without another word, the tall Alpha wheeled and strolled out from the cage and as soon as he was gone, Jett finally let the tears in his eyes fall. One of his best friends was dead because of his ego, because he was selfish, he had lost a huge part of his family and most of his warriors were gone.
Suddenly, Jett wept. It wasn't because of the pains on his back but the awful sensation he felt in his heart. Ace was gone because of him, his people were dead because of him. Indeed, he had failed his father, indeed he was a failure as he was often called by his mother and his younger brother, he was nothing but the biggest joke of the century.

********************************

His hands balled into a rigid fist as he watched the scene take place in front of him. His wolf clawed at the back of his head, watching his mate being oppressed by the guards that stood outside their cell, touching him in places when he didn't want to.

One thing Riyan found out a while ago, was his mate was an Omega wolf, the weakest rank in all of history, and in this pack, omegas were treated like dirt or it was just his mate.

Riyan watched with gritting teethes as the guards shoved his mate to one another while the Omega male could just whimper in protest as he let himself be shoved. His sorrowful blue orbs met that of his mate's once in a while, begging and trying to explain that it wasn't what it looked like.

"He doesn't want to be touched, let him go!" Riyan finally spoke from inside the cage, having seen enough, the silver bars were the only thing preventing the young Beta from jumping on them and ripping their heads out for touching his mate.

Hearing his order, the guards cackled as if they just heard the funniest joke of the century as they shoved his mate to a corner.

"You think you have a right to say anything. You are nothing but dirt here and we're just waiting for the Alpha to give his command to finally finish the rest of you" once again, they laughed but Riyan's eyes were only on his mate that was trying to cover his chest with the torn clothes at the corner.

Suddenly, one of the men grabbed his mate by the hair and yanked him towards the bar, pressing his delicate face against the silver bars that immediately cut through his flesh. "You like him, don't you?" the bloody guard smirked, enjoying the cries that left the Omega's lips as the silver continued to cut through his cheek. "I might give you a chance to fuck him before I kill you"

Riyan saw red at the sight of his whimpering mate, the cries that awoke the beast inside of him as his chest swell up and down in anger but before he could rise and claw through that wolf's face, a deep and authoritative voice interrupted.

"What's going on?"

To be Continued…!