BL: 030

Jett found himself in the Alpha's office, standing in front of Alpha Xavier who was staring at him curiously.

Xavier leaned his body forward, placing his hands on the table before him, separating him and the white hair male.

"Is there something you need, Jett?"

Jett cleared his throat, he didn't know why he was so nervous before this man, maybe it was because they were mates and there was a tug between them.

"I think I can find the cure for the virus?"

Xavier raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

Jett nodded. "Yes, I was about to find the cure before you raid my pack and I wish to continue on the path if you let me" this was so fucked up, he was an Alpha, how could he be asking permission from a fellow Alpha that might be a fucking demon!

"Impressive!" Xavier remarked, leaning his body back.

"So, will you let me?" Jet asked hopefully, his amber eyes suddenly glinting in the dark, dim office.

"No" Xavier blunt and Jett's jaw fell.

"Why?"

"Nothing personal honey, I already have a team working on it and if you are scared your people might get the virus, then you have nothing to worry about. Though, most of the pack members think your people brought it" Xavier spoke and Jett's jaw clenched.

"We are fucking clean, the virus wasn't even close to our land!" He gritted defensively.

Xavier shrugged. "The virus took over Veus, it was heading Vier, which was your land. We were nowhere close to this virus till your people came and this is the second victim from my pack, it made me suspicious"

Jett suddenly felt anger rising from the pit of his stomach. "What are you trying to say?"

Again, Xavier shrugged, getting on Jett's nerve, especially that nutty grin on his face. "I think you already know what I'm trying to say, Jett. I believe you are not that clueless"

Jett's body tensed, his eyes brows down and together, his amber eyes glaring, his lips narrowing. He was fussing in anger as he took a step close to the table. "How dare you?!"

"Quite a short temper you have there, Jett. No hard feeling" Xavier stated calmly. "Let's not talk about the virus, you have something that I want. I want the stone" His eyes took a sudden turn, his aura dramatically changing to a suffocating one, Jett was sure he wasn't an Alpha, he would be down on his knees.

Jett's nose wrinkled, his upper lip raised. "I can give you anything but the stone and trust me, over my dead body will I hand it over to you"

Everything happened in a flash, one moment Xavier was on his feet and the next moment, Jett was slammed on the hard surface of the wall, Xavier towering over him, his eyes glimmering with a dark shade of gold that brought a chill down Jett's spine.

"You don't want to get on my nerves, dear mate"

Jett swore he heard a second voice through Xavier's voice. Looking into his dark golden eyes, Jett could see many things lurking around, a force that was being restrained but tugging whatever strings holding it to break free.

Was Xavier really a demon?

The question clouded his head, making him want to unveil more.

Suddenly, Jett felt small under the watchful eyes of Xavier, he could feel every bone in his body weakening, wanting so badly to submit, he felt powerless and Jett hated being powerless, so he did the first thing that came to his mind, he pressed his lips against Xavier's.

His head banged against the wall, he saw stars and a slight ringing in his ears when Xavier suddenly pressed him against the wall. His body hummed in satisfaction as if this was what he had always wanted. Xavier's hand sneaked to his face and the other down to his ass and remained there. They moaned together while the wet sound resonated in the room.

In a swift movement, Xavier had turned him around to the table, his hands going under his knees and lifting him to the table, instantly getting between his legs without breaking the kiss, going all rough and teeth, the alpha in them wanting to take control.

Jett felt a fire burning through his veins, a for moment he forgot being an Alpha and shouldn't be this submissive as he wrapped his hands around Xavier's neck and pulled him close, yearning more of that warmth he suddenly found.

A low moan left his lips when Xavier roughly yanked his hair, revealing his delicate neck, resisting the urge to suddenly sink his teeth into it and suck him dry. Xavier attacked Jett's neck, trailing wet and soppy kisses, leaving a mark wherever his lips touched, while his hand slipped in through the shirt of Jett, stroking Jett's hardened nipple but knocking Jett back to his senses, the feeling of euphoria immediately dying as he pushed the Alpha away from him, his gaze boring holes through Xavier's face while straightening his shirt.

"Fuck off!" He barked, jumping down the table but Xavier was at him again, his eyes glimmering with an amount of lust that could knock someone off their feet as he grabbed Jett's shoulder and turned him around to face the table, pressing his upper body with his ass sticking out.

Jett instantly panicked, feeling the other Alpha grip his ass before smacking it Jett couldn't stop the yelp that left his lips. "What the heck do you think you are doing?!" He cried out in a panicked tone, the beating of his heart increasing tenfold, the feeling of adrenaline rising in the pit of his stomach knowing what was about to come if he didn't stop it sooner.

"You have a nice ass, I got tempted" Xavier let out a dark chuckle Jett could barely recognize as he jerked up but Xavier wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him to his broad chest.

"What the hell?" Jett whined, realizing he couldn't break free from the Alpha's hold. Impossible! "Let go of me, I'm not going to let you stick your dick into my ass!"

Xavier smirked, holding the feisty Alpha in place. "I know you want it"

"No, I don't!" He countered. "Now let go of me you sick fuck!" Jett just realized he made the biggest mistake in kissing this Alpha.

Then without warning, the door of the office opened, Jett's eyes widened while the smirk on Xavier's face didn't leave nor did he release his hand from his waist. "Let go!" Jett gritted, anger rising in him realizing all this was nothing but a game to this Alpha.

"Xavier...?"

Jett reeled his head at the name to find a rather beautiful lady standing at the door, her red lips slightly parted in shock at the scene.

"Let go!"

Jett shoved again and this time, Xavier willingly released his arms and Jett fled the office without looking back.

To be continued...!