Intro

* Telports so Naruto Characters*

Kayda(Me): Hello everyone!

Naruto: Hey Kayda

Sasuke: Hey Dobe and Kayda

Sakura: Hey guys and Kayda

Kakashi: Hello my genins and my little dragon.

Kayda(me): Hey mama.

Tsunade: Hello

*Everyone I summoned*

Kayda(Me): Now that we are going to do introductions and I will start. I am Kayda Hatake daughter of Kakashi. 

Naruto: Hi I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm on team 7

Sasuke: Hi I'm Sasuke Uchiha and I'm also on Team 7.

Sakura: Hello I'm Sakura Haruno and I'm on Team 7 with Sasuke  and Naruto.

* As Kakashi was going to introduce himself Tobi when to attack him. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kayda jumped in front of Kakashi.*

Team 7( include  Kayda): Don't you dare hurt him or we will kill you! * Team 7( include Kayda) says with murderous aura*

Team 7: Continue Sensei.

Kakashi: I am Kakashi Hatake sensei of team 7 and know as the copy ninja.

Kayda(Me): Tobi take off your mask or I'll do for you.

* Tobi takes off his mask revealing he is Obito Uchiha*

Kakashi: O-Obito * Kakashi pass out of shock and starts to screaming do to the nightmares starting again.*

*Team 7 runs to Kakashi then hugs him to calm him down and Kakashi is now sleeping peacefully with his students hugging him.*

Minato: What just happened?

*Team 7 looks up at lord fourth and then look at each other and decide to explain what just happened.*

Team 7: Well Lord fourth, Kakashi Sensei has PTSD, Anxiety, Severe depression, and terrible nightmares. After the Uchiha  massacre he took us in because we don't have the best past. He tries not sleep do to the nightmares make him scream and waking up drenched in sweat. 

*After Minato heard this he looked sad what happened to his student.*

Fugaku: Is there anything else that your not saying?

Mikoto: Could you please so we can help Kakashi?

*Team 7 looked at me if they have permission to give out information they didn't say. I nodded my head yes cause my mother needs help.*

Team 7: Well after his Father committed suicide, being placed on team with Obito Uchiha, Rin Nobara and his sensei being Minato Namikaze. During one of their mission Rin being kidnapped and Obito wanting go after her then him being crush by a giant rock and giving his sharingan to Kakashi. Then Rin being kidnapped so he went after her to keep his promise Obito to protect her. Rin know that Kiri-ninjas sealed the three-tails in her so begged Kakashi to kill her but he refused. but the kiri-ninja were catching up to them Kakashi when to kill them with chidori then but as he was going kill the last one Rin jumped in front of the chidori dying by his hand so Konoha would be safe. After that he was placed in the anbu at the age thirteen and completed 1,141 mission in the anbu. 

Everyone was shocked what team 7 said but then Kakashi woke up*

Kakashi: oh you missed that had a kid at the age fourteen then adopting you three at the age of twenty one .

Team 7: oh yeah it was the best day of our life.

Kayda(me): let's finish introductions 

Minato: I'm Minato Namikaze the fourth hokage and known as the Yellow Flash

Obito: I'm Obito Uchiha

Itachi: I'm Itachi Uchiha 

Jiraiya: I'm Jiraiya 

Tsunade: I'm Tsunade 

Orochimaru: I'm Orochimaru 

Kushina: I'm Kushina Uzumaki 

Mikoto: I'm Mikoto Uchiha 

Fugaku: I'm Fugaku Uchiha 

* Sasuke ran up to his brother and parents and hugged them. Then back to his team.*

Madara: I'm Madara Uchiha and don't worry I am not going to do anything.

Tajima: I'm Tajima Uchiha and Madara won't anything or smack his head.

* Madara ran up to his father *

Madara: Father I missed you.

Izuna:I'm Izuna Uchiha 

* Madara ran up to Izuna and hugged him *

Hashirama: I'm Hashirama Senju 

Tobirama: I'm Tobirama Senju

Naruto: I like introduce one more person.

* Naruto let Kurama take control.*

Naruto(Kurama): I'm the Nine tails the kuybi also known as Kurama 

*Everyone (except Team Kakashi and Kayda) was shock*

*Kurama gave Naruto back control*

Kayda: Okay We now react to team 7.

*I don't own any of the artwork*