The Plan part 2🖤

Tajima: Obito, Asaki, Yami, and Hikaru come here. I also put a seal on you.

* Obito, Asaki, Yami, and Hikaru when to Tajima. Then Tajima removed the seal on them.*

Tobirama: Now brother!

* Hashirama puts everyone except Kakashi, Tobirama, Naruto, Rock lee, Sakura, Orochimaru, Kiba, Neji, Asaki, and Hikaru to sleep. Kurama when back into Naruto's mind. After putting everyone to sleep they left the Hokage's office then grabbed some stuff from their homes. Hashirama and Tobirama were still at the Hokage's office. Hashirama and Tobirama were next to Madara and Izuna.*

Hashirama: Goodbye my dear fire.

Tobirama: Goodbye my lovely spirit.

* Hashirama and Tobirama say goodbye to their sleeping lovers. They left the Hokage's office. Than when to the others at the gate. When they got there everybody was ready to leave. After they left.*

~ Thirty minutes later, Everyone in the Hokage's office woke up.*

Mikoto: Huh what happened?

Tsunade: Hashirama used one of his sleeping herbs then used a wind jutsu and put everyone to sleep.

Yami: Where is Hikaru?

Fugaku: SHIT, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING KAKASHI?

Tsunade: GRANDPA HASHIRAMA, UNCLE TOBIRAMA DON'T FUCKING DO THIS!

Kayda: What is wrong Lady Tsunade and Fugaku?

Tsunade/Fugaku: They are planning to fight Mito on their own and not knowing if they are coming back alive.

Everyone(except Tsunade/Fugaku): FUCK!

Shikamaru: No no no no no NO NO NO!

*Tsunade runs to Shikamaru and tells to breath and we will make a plan then go after them.*

Tajima: Is he okay Tsunade?

Tsunade: He will be okay once we get Naruto and Neji back.

Minato: What is his connect with Naruto?

Shikamaru: Naruto is my best friend and he always was fun to be with.

Kushina: Oh okay.

Kankuro: Okay what's the plan to get them?

Kayda: We follow them. Madara, Izuna, Papa we need you in your dark phonenix form.

Gaara: How do we follow them.

Kayda: By their scent. * Kayda hears Kakashi's howl.*

Kayda: We need to go now!

* Kayda starts running out of the Hokage's office. Everyone that is the Hokage's office follows Kayda.*

Obito: Kayda, Do you know where they are?

Kayda: Yes, now shut up and follow me.

* One hour later*

Izuna: I sense Tobirama's chakra and it's low. HOW DARE MITO DO THIS!

Tsunade: Everyone spread out now!

* Madara went to Hashirama while Izuna went to Tobirama. Obito, Sasuke, Jiraiya, Shikamaru, Kan kuro, and Gaara went to Kakashi, Naruto, Orochimaru, Neji, Kiba, and Rock lee.

* With Madahashi*

Madara: HASHIRAMA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!

Hashirama: MADARA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Madara: I am here cause you are being stupid.

Hashirama: Madara leave now if Mito sees she will kill and I can't lose you again.

Madara: I don't care.

*With Izutobi*

Izuna: Tobirama are you okay?

Tobirama: I-Izuna I am okay.

Izuna: That's good.