DAD?

As I arrived at the airport, I looked around for my dad. My mother said he would be holding a card with a name on it. Yes. Right there he was. My name "Y/N" written in big letters was being held up by some sort of body guard.Wait... is he rich? I walked over to the tall man and said my name was the same as what was on the sign. He then moved to open the door to a crazy limo!! I gasped in shock. It was like everything I wanted was in store for me! I climbed in and realised that only the bodyguard and driver were in here.
"Hey mister," I asked, "do you know where my dad is?"
"He's on a business trip and couldn't get back in time to meet you." The driver said.
"Oh," i replied, "is he nice?"
The driver didn't respond. How odd. Did they not hear me?? I asked again and they just nodded. So he is nice. That's good to hear.

The way to my new home was long and boring. I felt like my body would die before we got there and I hadn't been to a toilet ever since I was in Y/C! I wanted to write in my diary so bad but there was nothing to write at all. It was new anyway so I didn't want to use up pages on useless information. Instead I started counting how many green cars were on the road until I started to dream about the girl that I write about in my diary. I found it a bit embarrassing but the girl of my dreams was too cute not to think about. I imagined she had long hair,dark eyes. My face grew red and warm. I wished that the girl of my dream would be in my new school..