the night party

Aonung:people are coming, I get anxiety neteyam
Neteyam:calm down, I'm with you,I will not leave you
Aonung:Can we go somewhere less crowded and after come back here?
Neteyam:If that makes you feel better yes let's go
Aonung:follow me

Aonung grabs neteyam's arm and pulls him to a place with less na'vis.

Aonung:can we stay here unless my family arrive at the party?
Neteyam:okay but calm down,I don't like to see you like this,I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying with you and you are not going to be alone
Aonung:okay...it's not easy
Neteyam:I know

Neteyam hug aonung tight.
When neteyam breaks away from the embrace he puts his hands on aonung's cheeks and neck.

Aonung:I think now we can go
Neteyam:okay

Neteyam takes the other boy's hand and together they go back there.
When they are there aonung holds neteyam's hand tightly.

Neteyam: everything it's fine
Aonung:we have to go to my family

The two go to aonung's family.

Ronal:hi neteyam,you wanna stay with us?
Neteyam:yes, I'll help aonung to stay calm
Ronal:thank you

the ceremony begins and everyone goes underwater to the tree of souls.
(obviously you can't talk underwater so what you read they say it with their sign language).

Tonowari: tonight we are here for celebrating a new life,my daughter, today she will be one of us

5 women start singing a song dedicated to the baby.
Ronal connects the baby's braid to the tree of the souls.
Everyone goes up to get some air and swim all together, neteyam and aonung were almost Stick in the water,neteyam's shoulder touched aonung's arm, but they preferred not to be "boyfriends" in front of everyone,So they did their best not to kiss in front of everyone.

Aonung:I wanna kiss you
Neteyam:in front of everyone?
Aonung:Fuck everyone

Aonung kiss the soft lips of the other boy and everyone watch the scene.

Neteyam:should we go out the sea?
Aonung:let's go

The two walk out hand in hand and everyone looks at them in amazement.

Aonung:people! I wanna say two words for explain what you see

While aonung spoke neteyam was hugging the boy's arm.

Aonung:well,it's not easy,But I'll make it simple, I fell in love with a na'vi,this na'vi it's a boy,some of you may be shocked, but you have nothing to worry about, I am always the same and love is love, but above all it is inevitable. If you fell in love, it's only love, you don't care if it's a boy or a girl or whatever, I just don't want you to hate me now, because it's just the truth and I won't do anything to hide it,neteyam,do you have something to say?
Neteyam:yes,thank you aonung,okay listen,I'm not loved by everyone like this guy is and I hope I'm not hated even more for this thing,like aonung said love is love,and I love this guy...

Neteyam looks at the other who signals him not to worry and continue.

Neteyam:I just want to be accepted like everyone,because nothing will change after this

Neteyam comes back next to aonung and after a few seconds there are shouts and applause.

?:WE LOVE YOU!

Neteyam turns and looks at aonung smiling.

Neteyam:we do it! Haha we made it
Aonung:yes we surely do

Neteyam and aonung kiss in front of everyone again And they go into the crowd that welcomes them and applauds, they supported them.
At the end of the crowd were the aonung's family and the sully family,Ronal and neytiri were close and they were crying with joy, the fathers were smiling proud and tuk, Kiri, Loak and tsireya run to hug the majors.