homecoming

Over the years the two have been apart, having many things to do they have not visited each other as neteyam had said.
In these 4 years, without each other, fighting wars and celebrating victories, they never forgot about each other, always wondering if their partner was okay.
One day lo'ak was going to tsireya with Kiri and asked neteyam if he wanted to go too... He said no, he was scared even if he missed his beloved aonung, he was not ready but he didn't know he had to last 3 more years before seeing him again, Lo'ak and Kiri went many times to the reef but neteyam never made it,
he was afraid that Aonung didn't love him anymore, that everything had changed, but he knew that one day he would have to meet him again.
That day was today.

Lo'ak:are you ready?
Neteyam:no... Obviously not... But I'm very happy I will see him again, will he?
Lo'ak:I'm sure that when he will see you he will never let you go again

Neteyam smiles.
Kiri, neteyam and lo'ak get on their Ikran and start the trip to the reef, neteyam was anxious all the time.
Would everything have been like before?
Aonung in these 4 years had definitely grown up, maybe he was even more fine than he was before, neteyam couldn't stop thinking about it (he's so real for this).
Arrived at the reef, neteyam landed first, behind him Kiri and Lo'ak, slowly got off his Ikran, all the people's eyes were on him and his siblings but he was not thinking about the people right now, he was trying to see where aonung was.
Walking through the crowd they see three na'vi arrive, always the same trio, rotxo, tsireya and aonung, ready to meet again with their loved ones.
When neteyam notices aonung it's like he freezes, his gaze is lost while aonung remains impassive, it was like their first meeting.
Tsireya runs to lo'ak and hugs him, he smiles and kisses her, Kiri and rotxo do the same, aonung slowly approaches neteyam, his gaze becomes calmer as he gets closer.
Suddenly aonung hugs neteyam.

Aonung:you came back...

He was almost crying.

Aonung:I was losing hope neteyam...

Neteyam hugs him too, very tight, as if it was the last time.
The sully boy cries too, 4 years without their soulmate.

Neteyam:I missed you

The words were choked from the tears.
It was a happy cry, You could also hear the laughter of the two meeting again, the happiness of being together again was so much, neteyam breaks the hug to look aonung in the eyes and then kiss him, even some na'vis from the crowd were crying, seeing young love reunite.

Aonung:I missed you too ma'teyam

The two part for good with kisses and hugs and hold hands as they go to their old hut.

Neteyam:how many memories here
Aonung:you know... Some days I really missed you so I slept here thinking of us and if we would ever meet again, it's been a tough 4 years without you neteyam
Neteyam:I know and I can say the same, but now what matters is that we are together

Neteyam approaches ao'nung.

Neteyam:and I will never leave you again

They kiss, they missed each other's lips, they wanted to make up for all the lost time.
Neteyam keeps kissing aonung passionately, aonung as always was taller and could easily take control of the situation, and so he does, He manages to make neteyam lie down where they slept when they were 16 years old, it was like the old days.

Aonung:you don't even know how much I missed kissing you...

Aonung starts stripping neteyam of the few clothes he was wearing.

Aonung:undressing you...

Then he puts his hand into neteyam's thigh, with his fingers close to the linguine.

Aonung: touching you

Aonung brings his mouth close to neteyam's ear.

Aonung:whispering these things in your ear

Neteyam closes his eyes, ready for whatever aonung wanted to do, Aonung takes neteyam's braid.

Aonung:doing this

Aonung connects their braids, neteyam whimpered but it was evident that he liked it.
After a while they were panting.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For once I'm proud and happy FOR REAL about what I write.