CHAPTER 12

Bumblebee found himself in the black void again. He already knew looking around was useless, so he simply waited. The longer he waited, the more nervous he became. How long would he have to wait? How long would HE keep him here?

His questions weren't answered, however his fears were. There was an echoey CLANG Behind him, and the yellow bot turned. Before him was a huge, silvery-blue planet. Gold rings encircled the planet, held in place by beams that were connected to its surface. In the center of the planet was a golden-yellow pit, radiating the light of a star. A series of triangular objects (almost like dentae, Bumblebee thought), slowly pulled back to reveal the pit, and two spikes slowly pulled back.

"BUMBLEBEE..."

Bumblebee's Spark pounded, and he had to remind himself to breathe. This was Unicron – the dark Allspark, the Uncreator, the destroyer of worlds – and he was right in front of him.

"What do you want?" He snapped, shaking voice betraying him.

"I HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT I WANT, AND IT WILL ASSIST ME IN DESTROYING YOUR PRECIOUS WORLD."

Bumblebee's optics widened. "I'll never let you have it! You'd have to kill me!" He yelled.

Unicron laughed, drifting closer to him. It made the yellow bot freeze in place.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME? PLEASE, SPARE YOURSELF. I AM THE UNCREATOR, THE ONE THAT BENDS EXISTENCE TO BE IN THIS TIME AND PLACE. MY HERALDS WILL TEAR YOU APART, AND PICK OUT THE PROCESS I REQUIRE. YOU ARE POWERLESS STARSCREAM IS POWERLESS, OPTIMUS PRIME IS POWERLESS. NO ONE CAN STOP ME."

The planet was now close enough for Bumblebee to feel the heat of the golden-yellow pit. It was then that he realized it was a smelting pit. The dentae began to close around him, and the smaller bot was still frozen in place. He couldn't even offline his optics, staring fearfully at the planet.

The pit closed around him, shutting with a CLANG, and everything went dark.

Bumblebee suddenly awoke from the void. He jolted up and almost fell out of his berth, somehow maintaining enough balance to remain on the top bunk. He managed to take deep invents, servos shaking widely, to calm down. When he did manage to calm down, he sighed and swung his legs off the side of the berth.

Upon first glance, he noticed that he was the only one awake. Starscream was gone, while Ironhide was still recharging. The old bot looked at ease, and Bumblebee felt a twinge of envy bubble. He shunned it immediately (it was his fault for finding Unicron's name in the first place, in turn causing the nightmares), and he hopped off the berth. He sat at the desk and rummaged through the only drawer. He only found empty datapads and styluses stores inside. Bumblebee sighed, and with nothing to do, he took out one of each and began scribbling and writing what came to mind.

It had a calming effect on him, a smile making its way to his face. He began drawing a circle, then one inside that, then triangles and spikes, and... He stopped, slightly confused, and stared at the new drawing. He groaned upon realizing what it was.

Oh great, I just drew Unicron. He thought, Why did I do that?

He reset the datapad to remove the drawings and writing, and started again. At some point, the door beeped as it unlocked, and Starscream stepped inside. Bumblebee looked up at him as the DSEA agent outside thanked the flier for his cooperation. Then, the door closed and locked itself, leaving the two bots. The flier posted himself right next to the desk, leaning against the wall, arms crossed. Bumblebee barely paid him any mind as he continued to draw.

"Oh, so no greeting to me?" Starscream asked jokingly.

Bumblebee smiled and rolled his optics, turning in the stool to face the flier.