Doctor - Portgas D. Ace

(yes im using the same photo from the cover i love it too much) ITS TIME FOR ACE MI AMOR‼️

requested by: holyshyat 

omg tysm i simp for ace sm I GET TO WRITE ABOUT BBG‼️

i literally haven't heard ace's voice before but i am so attached to this man for no reason idk there's just something about him 😻

———————— 

(Y/N) was relaxing at her desk on another late night at the office when suddenly the door slammed open, people rushing in an unconscious man. He was being carried by many drunk people, they dropped him on the floor and rushed to (Y/N)'s desk, frantically explaining the situation. 

"He's dead!" Wailed one woman. "He passed out!" Yelled another man. "Alright, calm down. What happened?" (Y/N) asked, getting up and rushing to the unconscious man on the floor. He had a fairly muscular body, gorgeous raven black hair, and cute freckles, he was quite handsome, but (Y/N) couldn't let herself get distracted from her job. "I don't know! Me and my buds were drinkin' and suddenly this dude passes out at the bar!" One man explained. 

(Y/N) put two fingers to his wrist and checked his pulse, it seemed normal, but no matter what anyone did he never reacted. "It's ok everyone. He is breathing and he has a good pulse. I'll take him to the examination room." (Y/N) said, hauling him onto the examination table with the help of two bar patrons. 

After a while, most of the concerned drunk people left, leaving (Y/N) with the unconscious man. She hooked him up to the vitals machine, everything seemed normal, it was almost as if he went into a coma. His alcohol levels weren't high either, he must've only had a couple drinks, not enough to knock him out. 

(Y/N) sat patiently at her computer, waiting for any sort of movement from the man when suddenly he yawned and sat up. (Y/N) watched him as he groggily opened his eyes and stared in confusion at all the wires on his body. 

"Here, I'll help you with that." She said, rolling her chair over to the bedside and removing the equipment. "Thank you, ma'am. Where am I?" He asked politely. "You're at the doctors office close to the bar. Some people dragged you in here. They said you passed out and weren't responding." (Y/N) said calmly, grabbing a notepad.

"Dammit, I must've fallen asleep. Thank you for your care." He said with a smile, getting up to leave the office. "Wait!- Wait. I need to make sure you're alright." (Y/N) said, ushering him back to the table, "Alright, what's your name?" She asked, grabbing a pen. "Portgas D. Ace." Ace answered. 

(Y/N) felt her jaw drop a little, "Fire Fist Ace of the Whitebeard Pirates? Holy shit..."  she thought. She never expected such a well known pirate to be so polite. (Y/N) coughed and continued her questioning, "Do you have any underlying health conditions?" She asked. "Yes. I have narcolepsy." He said, grinning and rubbing the back of his head, "I probably should've told you sooner, huh." He chuckled. (Y/N) just stared at him, shocked as to how he could've left out such an important detail that explained this whole situation, "Oh, that explains it then." She muttered, tapping her pencil on the notepad. 

They stared at each other for a couple awkward seconds until (Y/N) broke the silence, "Well, I guess you can go now." She said, not knowing what else to do. Ace ignored her, "This office looks pretty boring." He said, he had his hands on his hips and tapped his foot on the floor, "Hey, wanna go back to the bar with me?" He asked. (Y/N) immediately blushed, "I can't, I have a doctors office to run." She said, still flustered. 

"C'mon, it'll be fun. It's better than being here all alone." Ace said, holding his hand out, gesturing for her to take it. (Y/N) thought for a moment, "One night off couldn't hurt." She shrugged, grabbing his hand with a small smile. For some reason, Ace made her feel comfortable, usually she never would've left her clinic but there was something special about him. "Great! Let's go." He grinned, dragging her back to the bar. (Y/N) let herself be pulled along by the tall man, she had a good feeling about him. 

authors note: idk if this is out of character (as i said i haven't watched an ep with ace so im trying) but i hope its good and pls give me some tips for writing ace cuz im planning to do more about him later 😻 (also should i do a part 2?? idk i felt like this was too boring and i still want more ace babe)