𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐘𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎, 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃
almost as fiercely as the immediate sense of terror that seemed to activate with the mere opening of his wide, espresso eyes that seemed to widen with emotion the scared man could not quite gauge. the pink-haired male, reacting quick on the sheer panic that beat upon his rapidly-moving chest cursed with nerve quickly snapped out of the position his body rested in. laikyn quickly shot up, his breath coursing through his chest in a rapid pace that seemed to uncontrollably choke him in a strangle that blinded him to his own surroundings, threatening him with the promise of loosing the control he so loosely held in his squeamish mental.

"ky, relax. relax- it's okay."

the words, meant to be soothing to his ails seemed to only make the suffocating of the shaken adult worse who seemed to unravel as his big orbs of brown caught sight of the girl he claimed his best friend, smiling as usual. laikyn's eyes averted from hers, observing the room that appeared to be a simple sitting room- except there was one dark red, velvet cushion that laikyn sat upon, centered in the middle of a dark room that was carpeted on each quarterly dimension of the black room.

as if by design, the macabre colors somewhat ceased the frightened adult's panic to a mere, silent whimper that was simply reduced to the tears that shone brightly in his accusatory eyes that would do anything other than look over at the brown-skinned girl next to him, his shoulders seeming to fall with the anguish that cascaded all over his undoubtedly beautiful features.

beautiful, but so very hurt.

"okay, i'm sorry." sinayah apologized, right away to the younger who couldn't even look at her, doing nothing but sagging in a pitiful manner that emphasized the injure in his big, doll-like eyes. "i knew you wouldn't like that part so i-"
"what i-if he killed us sinayah?" laikyn quipped quietly, his voice breaking with a saddened anger that wasn't even dominant enough to genuinely accost the girl, instead only seeming to question her like a scared child. "you told me this was safe, and-"

"and it is." the woman sniped, a scowl seeming to play upon her two-toned lips glossed with the slight decadence of a clear red shimmer, her thin brows furrowing with what could've been easily mistaken as the irritability that assumedly belonged to laikyn- the only thing that could make the younger man face her, his brown irises weakly looking into hers. "do you trust me or not, ky? i know you get nervous easy, but that was all you had to worry about. i mean, do you really think i'd put you in dan-"

"okay." the twenty-three year old quivered, his heart pounding in his chest as he seemed to shrink painfully under those deep brown orbs, begging them for the forgiveness they did not deserve- that wasn't even real as he simply looked down at his trembling hands. "i-i'm sorry. i'm just scared. that was just.. really weird sinayah.."
"it's just that they don't want us to be able to memorize the way we came." the girl explained, primping her long tresses as if completely ignorant to the hypothetical panic that could be triggered by the situation, clearly produced for the man whom was not familiar with the coldness of the usually sweet woman's depth. laikyn desperately accosted her, his large, brown eyes confused and hesitant as he declined to mention any of the terror that simmered in the pit of his flattened, slender stomach. the man simply hoped, anxious as he played with his bony fingers, that the girl would take him back home, much too scared to even think of mentioning the suggestion.

the twenty-three year old blamed his nerves for his fear, simply dismissing the oddity of his circumstances, but his scene was one that could not be ignored. the whole room seemed to be coated in a velvet carpet of red decadence from the top of the celling to the soft floors. the room was empty, presented only with a dim light that originated from a source laikyn could not see in the ceiling. in many ways, it reminded him of a sort of a cage- containing only one cushion. the room was small, and silent- enclosing on the man, who felt as if the soft wicks of the fabric he sat on were alive, scuttling and crawling on the rear of his bare legs.